Jerome 092 foam armor

Cactus117

Hi !

I'm going to start my second foam armor, Spartan Jerome from Halo Wars 2. I downloaded the files of the MkIV armor to help me creating my own templates. I think I will make the torso first, which is ,in my opinion, the hardest part. More info soon. :)

250px-HW2_Jerome-092_(render).png

Cactus117

Thanks Sean and Ninja, I try to make clean work but I still need a lot of practice. Unfortunately, the helmet is too big, I'm gonna restart it tommorow. :(

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
Thanks Sean and Ninja, I try to make clean work but I still need a lot of practice. Unfortunately, the helmet is too big, I'm gonna restart it tommorow. :(

I can sympathize w/ your predicament. I've had my fair share of mis-sized helmets.

Cactus117

I remember what happened to you, you made something like 4 or 5 tries. I did another test but this was too small, I think this time with a 230 mm width and a 255 mm height it should fit.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
Lets not go there......painful trip down helmet memory lane..........But good luck on your build. From your build thus far, your foam-smithing is pretty dam good.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
It was 8. (Duke says as he kicks Dirt down the lane) But the important thing is that he finished. :)

Your foam skills are pretty great! I hope I can get up to that level soon. I think it will take a few test pieces though.

BTW, you qualify to join a regiment if you would like. You can just post here asking to join one (we'll need to know your location)