JFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the .pdo file of MS7's unfold of the JFO Helmet?

We have a JFO file in the Archive already, unfolded by Ironium. It's a different unfold but uses the same source model as the one to which you're referring.

JFO File Hunt
MissingSpartan7 Source
I did find the original source for MissingSpartan7's database.

I'm not entirely sure if his JFO will be available though that.
Your other best bet would be to contact him directly.

Unfortunately, MissingSpartan7 has stopped curating the 405th's 4Shared Database, and help from him likely won't be forthcoming. However, I have access to that Database myself, and a cursory glance has shown me that only the Ironium version is hosted there. In long and short: that's the best we can do, unfortunately.

The JFO helm is a relatively simple helmet, if you'd like I'd be happy to stick it in my work log and get you a more high-definition version within a week or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good, you're already doing the Engineer one, so I wouldn't worry about it :)

Does it have the neck seal included? Once I click on that link I don't know where to go from there..

I was searching in another thread, now I can't find it, but the author mentioned you had a file of the JFO that had the neck seal included. The one that is on the file archive is missing it on the bottom... so it looks too flat to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back