Jme's H3 MKVI Foam build

Jme

He looks a little small for a Stormtrooper...........As for the fogging,.......they do make anti fogging spray......Amazon.........Walmart.......Target..........Not sure what stores you have up in the Great White, but you might find something similar.
I'll have to look for it. I tried the dish soap trick but it didn't work.

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
I'll have to look for it. I tried the dish soap trick but it didn't work.
The dishsoap trick only works temporarily for anti-fog. Source: I've spent many a rainy day out paintballing in the woods.

If you're near a SportChek just look for anti-fog solution for goggles in the swimming or ski sections, they both work in a pretty similar fashion with a spray bottle.

Jme

The dishsoap trick only works temporarily for anti-fog. Source: I've spent many a rainy day out paintballing in the woods.

If you're near a SportChek just look for anti-fog solution for goggles in the swimming or ski sections, they both work in a pretty similar fashion with a spray bottle.
Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely check that out.

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

SI3RRA 117

Awesome job, the armor looks great and it looks like it was a bit hit.....and the Carter selfie is awesome too :thumbsup

Reactions: Jme

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
looks great. I'm assuming you just put the pieces together for the pic. Looking forward to seeing you work on this.