Jme's H3 MKVI Foam build

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a little small for a Stormtrooper...........As for the fogging,.......they do make anti fogging spray......Amazon.........Walmart.......Target..........Not sure what stores you have up in the Great White, but you might find something similar.

I'll have to look for it. I tried the dish soap trick but it didn't work.

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

I'll have to look for it. I tried the dish soap trick but it didn't work.

The dishsoap trick only works temporarily for anti-fog. Source: I've spent many a rainy day out paintballing in the woods.

If you're near a SportChek just look for anti-fog solution for goggles in the swimming or ski sections, they both work in a pretty similar fashion with a spray bottle.

The dishsoap trick only works temporarily for anti-fog. Source: I've spent many a rainy day out paintballing in the woods.

If you're near a SportChek just look for anti-fog solution for goggles in the swimming or ski sections, they both work in a pretty similar fashion with a spray bottle.

Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely check that out.

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

Awesome job, the armor looks great and it looks like it was a bit hit.....and the Carter selfie is awesome too :thumbsup

Reactions: Jme
Well it's been a while but I do have an update.

I received an AMAZING New Years gift in the mail the other day.

Kaween sent me an awesome MA5D that he 3D printed. It is truly a work of art. Now I have to put it together, fill, sand, paint and add lights!

A nice winter project.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 202
looks great. I'm assuming you just put the pieces together for the pic. Looking forward to seeing you work on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back