Jorge 052 Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow i love your armor. I am in the process of building Jorge armor as well. I'm not near as far as you are, but im working on it. I was lucky enough to get the chaingun files before they were removed, printed them out, then built the chaingun from scratch. so now i have i dont know how many pages of chaingun sitting there and then a cardboard one in its rough stages of being nearly done. I would say see my wip for pics but until my girlfriend gets through with my memory card adaptor i dont really see a point in starting one. Anyways. amazing work and good luck. and assuming you've played the campaign... "make him proud"

Hey Guys
I really for having left my armor progress but I've been really busy with school and other things
but I returned to continue the construction of my armor
so wish me luck haha see you later guys

Bueno amigos, soy tambien novato en esto, pero les puedo decir otros tips de donde encontrar lo que ocupan segun mi experiencia, el BONDO (Que es la marca de la masilla para golpes de carro) y la resina de fibra de vidrio (Para endurecer el PEPAKURA) lo encontre en una tienda donde vende refacciones automotrices y herramientas llamada AUTOZONE que esta cerca de una ciudad donde vivo, no es tan grande la ciudad, pero me imagino que este tipo de tiendas solo esta en grandes cuidades. Ahi encontre todo lo que necesitas para terminar tu casco, La masa, la resina, la fibra de vidrio, los primers, pinturas y todo lo demas, pero eso si más caros a comparación de los precios que maneja HERZLEID.
autozone_logo_mx.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious, did you use a formula for the scaling and what was it if you did. I am having a hard time getting it right.

Also, great work on the suit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back