jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome mate. I'll rack up a few images from the web for now, and then I'll get some in game reference pics. I need to upgrade to gold first though, so I'll have them no later than 24 hours. Again, much thanks mate, also, Reach is awesome. If you ever play it, remember that T-bagging an Elite general will give you cool points.

halo_reach_Spartan_Recon_helmet_variant_030910.jpg

Here's what the helmet looks like (the thing on the top is on their by default; don't know why). I'll give better references tomorrow.

yeah i might get it for Christmas and if not i'm going to buy it anyway
p.s. i found this and thought it'd be nice to share

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, i love how Jorge is put really low on it because being a spartan-II he is gigantic. Spartan-III's are smaller, normal person sizes,
spartan-II's like Jorge and the chief are a good 7 feet at least.

Lol, i love how Jorge is put really low on it because being a spartan-II he is gigantic. Spartan-III's are smaller, normal person sizes,
spartan-II's like Jorge and the chief are a good 7 feet at least.

Not true. All of Noble team actually meet the original Spartan II selection criteria and are roughly the same height as the Master Chief (7'0" to 7'8" between them, with masterchief being 7'2" whilst in armor and 6'11" when out of it).
This is evidenced here: http://www.bungie.net/projects/reach/article.aspx?ucc=personnel&cid=24040.
Read the last paragraph, it talks about "she", being Dr. Halsey and her selection for her Spartan II's.
Also, the guy in the video states Jorge is 8 feet tall. He's just a huge guy, even by Spartan standards :) haha
Thought I'd share a bit of Spartan lore with y'all ;)

Anyway, epic helmet Jtm! I wish I could do 3D modelling like that!

- X.

Jtm, I've hit a serious brick wall. I can't get the reference pics to my file share because I can't connect to Xbox Live. I'm pretty angry, because my break from school just started and Comcast screwed me over. I'm posting from a phone by the way. Anyways, they say they're coming over tomorrow, so I'll see if I can connect to live and get those files up on the 405th.

Hmm... I didn't notice that. I guess I can put a hold on pics for now, but if you need any extra reference pics, I'll provide them.
halo_reach_helmet_recon_1.jpg

Here's the base model without those in-the-way accessories.

Did you know Rhinoc already made a reach Recon, as well as the attachment? Its on his model thread, 1st page.
It's not accurate. I'm not saying that he's a bad modeler, because I use his arm and leg pieces for my armor, it's just that I'm a little OCD about things and I just have to have the most accurate. I would model, but I really suck at it.

Man.
If i had free time. Or a working comp. Or a printer that felt like working.
I would be all over this.

But alas.
I am busy. :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back