jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo jtm1997! first of all great work!! im totally gonna make the haunted helm from your pilot helm pep :) ill send you pics when its done but i saw that you use blender? how did you import the actual helmet into the system bc i tinkered with it for a while and couldnt figure it out. did you just use images or did you have to pull from the game?

hey i almost unfolded your emile helm, but when i click the unfold button, the program break the pieces that i made into little ones and it gets all so messy. any help? Sorry if my english is bad

hey i almost unfolded your emile helm, but when i click the unfold button, the program break the pieces that i made into little ones and it gets all so messy. any help? Sorry if my english is bad
i basically learned from this

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i have no update it's mostly because of Christmas shopping, playing halo reach, and taking models out of half life 2
p.s. i may have got my hands on the odst models (and textures) from the game but i think they may already be out there

YUUUH!! i finnished PEPPING your Pilot Helmet! Legitt!!! it took me 3 days of on and off work. i diddent do the really small detale - il wate and do it with bondo! Check it out by clicking on my signiture!!

I think that is a great motto to adopt, cause i feel that way with my pepakura project and i just started and have plans for many many more!

once again no updates on the recon helmet but i now also have the odst pilot, sniper, and cqb models and textures
p.s. i am currently unfolding the standard odst helmet
odststandardpep.png

edit :
i have completed the unfold look on the first page if you want the file

Attachments

• odststandardpep.png
    odststandardpep.png
    159 KB · Views: 252
I'm confused. Are the sniper and cqb models ODST variants and MJOLNIR variants?
the sniper and cqb are odst variants i'm not sure about the pilot though the file's name is odstpilot and the armor is pretty similar
pilotshot.png

sorry about the crappy texturing i threw it on mainly for the helmet

Attachments

• pilotshot.png
    pilotshot.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 224
Is the ODST helmet a rip-off from the game, or it's modeled by you? I ask because it looks like the game one so it would be perfect haha. Do you think there's any diference with the Halo 3: ODST helmet? I mean with a new modeled helmet for Reach instead of using the old ODST files.

Thank you for everything!

the model is from halo 3 i think but i'm didn't rip it myself so i don't know pus its kind of low poly and the actual model doesn't match up with the texture plus the one from reach would be much better because they uped their standards quite a bit.
this explains the improvements better: http://www.bungie.net/news/content.aspx?cid=24541
and here are some renders:
odstfront.jpg

odstside.jpg

oh and yes i change which texture i used since i like this more

Attachments

• odstfront.jpg
    odstfront.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 180
  • odstside.jpg
    odstside.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 193
Status