jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
no the pilot helmet xD and if you want a pic, here you go

snapshot-8.png
I was pretty sure that's what you were talking about, once again nice job

So once again thought i might show off some more models i've been working on
full3.jpg

full3back.jpg

this is only 2 days of work so it still has a lot of clean up required

Attachments

• snapshot-8.png
    snapshot-8.png
    619 KB · Views: 167
  • full3.jpg
    full3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 147
  • full3back.jpg
    full3back.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 144
no the pilot helmet xD and if you want a pic, here you go

snapshot-8.png
See, my seems just as awkwardly huge... Do you find yours fits rather large, Roadkill?

I scaled it again (first time, didn't touch the scaling, sounded ok), but this time to a 10" height, and now it's JUST fitting my head. I finished the front and back mostly, in two big major pieces, but I won't even bother finishing it knowing it'll JUST fit my head with no padding or room to breathe... This scaling is so weird. The helmet is the only one I'm having issues with.... And I'm really annoyed I'll have to do it for a THIRD time. D:< And with my time constraint, it doesn't make it any less stress-less.

Attachments

• snapshot-8.png
    snapshot-8.png
    619 KB · Views: 167
@jtm, thanks man and i was talking to someone else about the pilot helmet, he thought that i made the gungnir helmet

@Hyokenseisou, i scaled my helmet wrong so that's why it doesn't fit, i think i might use missingspartan's version of the helmet, same model but just a few changes (sorry jtm)

@jtm, thanks man and i was talking to someone else about the pilot helmet, he thought that i made the gungnir helmet

@Hyokenseisou, i scaled my helmet wrong so that's why it doesn't fit, i think i might use missingspartan's version of the helmet, same model but just a few changes (sorry jtm)

It's entirely up to you, and in my opinion MissingSpartan7 did do a great job :)

ok cool, thanks =D it was just some of the small stuff that made it kinda hard like the side ear part thing

ok... so i am trying to do my first unfold on your emile helm... and when i go to save it it says "You must enter the password before saving/exporting data".... Can anyone help???

ok... so i am trying to do my first unfold on your emile helm... and when i go to save it it says "You must enter the password before saving/exporting data".... Can anyone help???

Only Tamasoft - Pepakura Designer is Shareware, they develop it and only they can sell you the password.

Very nicely done :D
glad you like it
do you think the detatched faces were the way to go?
i seem to prefer them rather than trying to build extrudes only a couple of mm high

i wonder if xhimpei will let me de-res his jetpack file...
E:nvm, HG already did that, but i'll ask anyway
CJ

glad you like it
do you think the detatched faces were the way to go?
i seem to prefer them rather than trying to build extrudes only a couple of mm high

i wonder if xhimpei will let me de-res his jetpack file...
E:nvm, HG already did that, but i'll ask anyway
CJ
Yes i do think that was the way to go and that's how i planned to do it but then i realized i could go all out it because it was for a cnc. Once again, thanks for editing it :D

Hey, your work is amazing. I just pepped the Daft Punk helmet and it turned out awesome. However, I noticed that you completed a newer version. Are you ever going the release the new version? (with the visor, ear, and vents) I'd rather complete the V2 than the one I currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back