Junior405Th's Armour Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan

K this is my armour progress so far. Hope this is decently good.

I posted one before but it completly disappeared :(

Maybe it wasn't good enough lol jk

Oh well Here it is.

Old update. :)

[attachment=15411:SDC11609.JPG]

New Update

[attachment=15412:IMGA0001.JPG]

Can't put shoulders on due to supports.

[attachment=15413:IMGA0002.JPG]

Hurray for HD!! No HD shins or thighs :( and the HD chest wouldn't work

But it's all good.

Anyways cya 405th

Wow looking very good! You've got quite the progress there. Do you plan to resin it?

Cheers!

BTW: Just b/c I always like to ask, do you have a color selected?

Great pepping! I'm turning 14 this year, but I'm not as good as you. I didn't pep till I was 12 when I though making Halo armor was impossible! Keep up the awesome work!!! :D

Man, People are getting younger and better.

Im 17 and id say im pretty good.

But that is the workmanship of a 13 yo?

Thats pretty insane.

But how are you going to stiffen it?

Are you gonna resin, or ggo with something NON_toxic like paper mache it?

that looks really awesome!

I'm jealous because theres just so many pieces to pep :p

lookin' great! keep up the good work!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Wow looking very good! You've got quite the progress there. Do you plan to resin it?

Cheers!

BTW: Just b/c I always like to ask, do you have a color selected?

Yes i plan to resin and fibreglass it,

And im going with normal chief green and you know weathering and black parts stuff like that.

Thx for all you who took an intrest in my work

I'll be working on the next few pieces soon and then get to resining. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior405th said:
K this is my armour progress so far. Hope this is decently good.

I posted one before but it completly disappeared :(

Maybe it wasn't good enough lol jk

Oh well Here it is.

Old update. :)

New Update

Can't put shoulders on due to supports.

Hurray for HD!! No HD shins or thighs :( and the HD chest wouldn't work

But it's all good.

Anyways cya 405th

Man, nice job on those HD pieces. Keep up this pace and you'll be done in no time!

Well done! That looks very clean!

It's pretty amazing to me to see the age variance of everyone here... You're 13, I'm 30.

/sigh

Now I feel old... ;)

very impressive !! you are doing a VERY good job on this build so far :) . and the fact that you are only 13 is only making this build even more impressive. when i was your age i would have had the patients and discipline it takes to make a suit of halo armour, let alone make it as well as you are, also the sizing looks about right as well :) . and i was going to ask if you were planning on making the HD pieces, but then i read that you were having some troubles with them. if you look on the halo costuming wiki, you can find different versions of the same HD piece, one of them might work better for you (if you haven't tried that yet you should look into it).

i think i'm going to keep my eyes on this build :)

O.T.

Outlaw-Tiger said:
very impressive !! you are doing a VERY good job on this build so far :) . and the fact that you are only 13 is only making this build even more impressive. when i was your age i would have had the patients and discipline it takes to make a suit of halo armour, let alone make it as well as you are, also the sizing looks about right as well :) . and i was going to ask if you were planning on making the HD pieces, but then i read that you were having some troubles with them. if you look on the halo costuming wiki, you can find different versions of the same HD piece, one of them might work better for you (if you haven't tried that yet you should look into it).

i think i'm going to keep my eyes on this build :)

O.T.

Thx, actually i couldnt find any HD thighs or shins at all and i just got the 2nd highest detail chest cause the best one just crashed pepakura designer.

Oh and i noticed you were Canadian.

Me too ;)

Omg and your New Brunswick :D Im Nova Scotian

Junior405th said:
Thx, actually i couldnt find any HD thighs or shins at all and i just got the 2nd highest detail chest cause the best one just crashed pepakura designer.

Oh and i noticed you were Canadian.

Me too ;)

Omg and your New Brunswick :D Im Nova Scotian

haha NICE ! good to see more people from this side of Canada kicking around the forum haha. and if you look for a member by the name of crackhead (there are some numbers after his name but i can't remember them), he has some HD thighs in pep files. one of his threads has the links... and i thought there were HD shins on the costuming wiki.... but if not you should type in HD shins in the search bad and rifle through the threads, and you will eventually find them. they ARE kicking around the site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back