Jurgenp1's Armor W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurgenp1

Jr Member
Heej i have been around for a while and i wanted to show you guys what ive done so far.

First, my peped low res right shoulder by Robogennisis. Im using it as a size tester so please tell me if the scaling is oke.

Foto00g.jpg

Foto006.jpg

Foto00t.jpg

Also i have peped robogenissis right shin, also tell me about the scaling please ( I never wear my socks and my jeans like that)

Foto008.jpg

Foto009.jpg

Foto01.jpg

thanks 405th

Looks good so far! Great pep work, keep it up. but I'd suggest getting your pictures working a little better. Had to copy/paste them into my browser.

Edit: pics working fine now. :)

the shin looks great but it seems a little small, as i've been told countless times you gotta consider the under armor, the padding the layers an layers of body filler, fiberglass an paint. keep it up though, can't wait to see where this leads!

Tough call with the shins...they are definitely too small since your skin is going right to the edges. You can probably get another 2-3 CM longer, but after that you will start to run into the boot. The bicep looks like its slightly too large. Its going up your shoulder to the right point, but the lower part of the bicep guard is past your elbow so you won't be able to bend your arm hardly at all once you have strengthened the final model.

They are the low detail parts, but it looks like you took your time and assembled them really well. Very clean angles and no obvious warping.

Tanks for all of your comments guys.

As you can probably see on the foto, im just a 14 jear old. So I made my pieces a little bit bigger. So when I start growing I can still fit them,

But I am gona redo the tigh in a HD piece

Flyerfye said:
Looks good so far! Great pep work, keep it up. but I'd suggest getting your pictures working a little better. Had to copy/paste them into my browser.

Edit: pics working fine now. :)

I promise you HD forearm from Nugget is very much worth the extra effort, its a FAR better model

Last edited by a moderator:
thefreeman said:
I promise you HD forearm from Nugget is very much worth the extra effort, its a FAR better model

I have a low detail moddel already glassed/ primed, im thinking of redoing it with the HD moddel

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with the HD's also. I like the extra detail, but that is just me.

Looks good, keep at it.

I think that the difference between the HD and LD ones are especialy how round it is. If you make a HD forearm you can smooth it out compleetly, You just cant do that when youre using a LD file.

-update

got the upper piece of the HD 3 piece boot finished

Foto019.jpg

Foto020.jpg

Foto021.jpg

I also started on the heel part

Foto01w.jpg

Foto011.jpg

And a smooth bicep unfold by mr. oreo. Wich didn't work out for me so well

Foto022.jpg

And I started on the new HD shin

-update

got a about the half of the new shin pepped. Couldn't do any resining or fiberglassing because of bad weather

Foto027.jpg

Foto028.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Sorry for the double post but i have to get this topic up and running again. I finished the shin. I took me quite some time because of school an stuff. Since i cant resin anymore because of bad weather, and my parents wont let me do it in the garage. Most of the time i will be peppeing stuff. Here are the pics

Foto097.jpg

Foto094.jpg

Foto095.jpg

i have messed some parts like this one

Foto096.jpg

Comment. lol

Don't worry, I had this problem with every thread I've ever posted. Just keep trying. The armor looks pretty good though, keep it up!

@HARR 18: the shin has taken me about 8 houres to make but im busy with my suit since last may.

Thanks for the comments everbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back