So I've given up on a lot of builds because I got bored but I want to commit to this one. A model I got for this helmet doesn't do so well when put into Pepakura; it unfolds weird and makes a thousand pieces if you use the auto unfold function. Also when I try to make my own open edges with the edge selection tool it says it runs out of data or memory. If you'd like you can download the file in the link I gave, extract Helm_V1 and then open it up with Pepakura designer. I'm not sure if it's having problems because of the type of file it is or if I need to condense it because it says Pepakura runs out of data or memory. I really don't know why it's so messed up, I hope to hear your responses soon and get building!