Props Just a Pistol I made at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeKegan

I made this at random, hope you like it?

Pistol001.jpg

Pistol002.jpg

Pistol003.jpg

Pistol004.jpg

Pistol005.jpg

Pistol010.jpg

Very nice, clean work here. As you show us once again, why many call you the master weapons builder here at the 405th. And thank you for sharing with us you're latest work of art.

That is super cool Lee. But, then again, all your weapons are. Outstanding job once again!:)

That easily looks good enough to be a movie prop. I might use your method to try to
build a handguard for my airsoft SVU (bullpup-configuration SVD dragunov) project.

Do you think pine wood would work?

Looks like burnable garbage.

JUST KIDDING! Totally jealous - wish I had made wood skills... The most I can do with wood is throw wood shavings into my snake tanks. :\ Awesome job, keep it up!
Will you be make molds/casts of that? or just got bored and made it? Gonna paint it?

cool! you're like the blacksmith of 405th! :D nice work! pretty clean not to mention you're using wood which is hard to do!

Looks like burnable garbage.

JUST KIDDING! Totally jealous - wish I had made wood skills... The most I can do with wood is throw wood shavings into my snake tanks. :\ Awesome job, keep it up!
Will you be make molds/casts of that? or just got bored and made it? Gonna paint it?

Probably not going to mold it. Just built it for fun.

That looks a little like a Colt M1911. Or another pistol that i cant think of at this moment. Awesome!

It does look a little like the colt, but it is just my imagination for a gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back