Just A Quick Update On My Costume Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.

04hower

Hi Guys !!

Its been ages scince i have posted here. This is mainly because I.T coursework started to run my life... but hey im the only person in England to get 3 A* Grades in I.T the first time round :rolleyes So i have now been able to kick myself up the rear and get back on track with my costume. Bellow are a few pictures of what i managed to do in one day. (Please note that i am not building the assault rifle i have one of my slaves uh um... i mean friend doing it for me...)

Here is my nice new wooden assault rifle in the making (From top to bottom My Original Cardoard Version, The New Wooden Template and a half cut-out layer of assault rifle.)

DSC_0861.jpg

DSC_0860.jpg

DSC_0864.jpg

DSC_0865.jpg

Me With My Beloved New Half-Made Assault Rifle

DSC_0869.jpg

And Finaly Here Are Some Snaps Of The Boots Ive Made ^^

DSC_0866.jpg

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0870.jpg

DSC_0871.jpg

On one last final note.... Does anyone know how to get the armour stats thingy?

Thanks all xxx

All Coments are welcome

UNLESS YOU ARE TROLZ OF TEH INTERWEBZ

Not lookin too bad. Question. How do u plan to get a shoe or boot inside ur mkvi boot? The hd pieces arnt hard to assemble at all and allows you to slide a boot or shoe inside then add the toe cap. I dont think ur gunna like walkin in socks only inside a hardened fiberglass boot is all im saying. The AR is looking nice. Keep up the work n good luck

Hi me again,

Thanks for the posotive comment, with the boot i plan on cutting the sole out and shoving an old pair of shoes in.

then fiberglassing around them so the boot is secure.

xx

Richard and his minon... uhh... slave?.... mate ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back