Kamaro's ODST build (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey that's awesome! Never seen a spartan driving a mustang before :D Seems like the good old warthog got
some serious competition ;D.

Oh, and great paintjob on the armor :)

"Oh damn, paint can is empty. We need a new one, let's go!" :D
It's the best car I have driven so far. No BMW, Mercedes or Audi can compete with a Mustang, still have to try a Lexus, but the're not very common here...
The hood scoop looks very sweet. I probably should have got one, too ^^

@Roadkiller
Sweet car and sweet costume dude.
We shall be the cavalry! ^^

Ah and thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the armor!

lol nice to see the new mustangs are every where :)

the scoop came with the window louvers and side scoops and rear decklid trim it is fake but does the trick for now until I replace it with a functional one.
the 5.0 is a beast :) plus I got mine fully loaded except the glass roof. I do love the thing and it handles very well for a big car with a solid rear axle. I had an Audi TT Quatro Roadster before this thing and the Mustang is definately more fun to drive the raw power is sick.

Update!! :D

Chest Plate:

up1.jpg

Shoulder Plates:

up2.jpg

Hip Plates with some "grenades". I didn`t put much effort into them, they won't survive Halloween either ^^ "Fire in the hole!" And yes, they are made out of Coke cans ^^
up3.jpg

Leg Armor:

up4.jpg

Forearms:

up5.jpg

Kneepads, Stomach Plate & Thigh Plates:

up6.jpg

For some strange reason I could't find my camera, so here are some blurry mobile phone camera pics.

thx Spartan Will!

so we bought those sexy walkie talkie sets to build them into our helmets.

funk.jpg

mine is already build in and it works pretty good. helmet pics will follow when it is finished.

So here is a picture of me and a friend of mine with our Haloween costumes. I'll get other pictures up soon.

bild1.jpg

Really nice clean work. I've started working on my kids ODST. Hopefully they turn out as good as yours.

awesome work dude, probably my favourt ODST build, the scaling is awesome, looks like it fits like a glove on both of you.

So I FINALLY got time to make some photos with a real camera :D

Let's begin:
fertig1.Jpg

fertig1.JPG

This is the back armor. I mounted every piece with screws on a flexible rubber mat.

fertig2.JPG

This is my tactical vest with everything mounted to it. This makes dressing really easy. The grenades took some Halloween-battle-damage and lost a bit of their paint. The details are not very good on this picture maybe I will make some seperate pics later.

fertig3.JPG

Shin protectors with knee pads.

fertig4.JPG

Forearms, shoulders and thigh armor. This is a MP5 magazine bag that I mounted on one of the thigh. I think it looks really nice.

fertig5.JPG

My helmet. It's a bit blurry I should use the macro mode on the camera the next time. Beneath the screw is the "push to talk" button for the walkie talkie.

fertig6.JPG

This is the inside of the helmet. You can see the padding, the walke talkie speakers and the battery box.

fertig7.jpg

fertig6.jpg

And finally, my Assault Rifle. Not very beautiful but it was made in two days ^^

Comments are welcome!

Wow man, that's incredible! I love it all! And you made that in two days; that's awesome. Really top notch build and can't wait to see you wearing all of it!

That's really awesome work mate! I have a question redarding the med ref patch. I think we all know that blood type goes on it. as for the rest did you just randomly put numbers on it? or is there some refrence as to what info goes on it? i have searched, but have had no luck with this.

Thank you guys!

@wiezel
P029 is that random number I've got while playing Halo Reach multiplayer.
4./23 was the number of my group while I was in the German army.
11 is my favourite number :D

very nice build man. i wasnt crazy about the paint but then when i saw it all on you and stuff i thought it was cool.
i also liked the screws you put in your helmet, nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back