Kamaro's ODST build (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your comments!

@Grimnor93

Sorry I don't know whose unfold that is because I renamed the file. But if you send me your email adress via pm i will send the file to you. I scaled it 528mm.

First of all, thanks to the above three posters for their kind words!
So after a long time without an update, I have a new picture of my current status. I've fiberglassed and resined every armor piece. The only thing that's missing is the damn AR. I hope I get everything done for Halloween.
Please excuse the crappy picture quality, I used my mobile phone because my camera is at a friends house...

handy1.jpg

handy1.jpg

Looks good my man,

Is that a Recon helmet overthere? :p are you doing more armors at the same time?
I love your pepping skills and now you are ready to paint the hole thing,
I wish you succes with the paint job and can't wait to see the hole thing when you wear it all

thanks guys.
@Bram76
yes it's a recon helmet, but not mine. it belongs to my friend who is building a spartan armour.

Time for an update!

After sanding, bondo(-ing?!) and painting, my armor doesn't look that bad. Still a lot to paint and strap but "Halloween here I come!" :D

ganz.JPG

That's a bloody impressive armor you got there man! Good luck with whatever remains to do on it ;)

Fantastic work! I keep seeing a bunch of request for the pep files, and I'm afraid I want to jump on that train! I'll PM you later! Do you have a group of friends working on armor? Or is it just you and your other friend? I'm trying to evangelize a "support group" in my area. ^_^ Just trying to get some people interested in Armor!

Thank you all so much for your nice words. It's so good to get feedback.

@Daxter
It's just me and one of my friends. We were 4 at the beginning, but two of them stopped after the first week of pepping ^^

I have done a lot of painting on the weekend, too bad I have my camera else where. Anyhow I have got two crappy mobile phone pictures.

The first one shows some "painting in progress" :

painting1.jpg
painting1.jpg

the second one shows my Assault Rifle which I have to finish this week.

ar1.jpg

I have to find my camera for some better pics (and of course much more).

And I finally received my Stang last week. I'm so happy, the car is such a beauty. It was a pain to get him here to Germany, but it was totally worth it. I'm in love with it ^^

stang.jpg

Very nice job with the pepping. The paint job actually looks really good from the picture, but I'm sure you'll want to take more time on it to make it perfect.

The armor looks good... bla bla bla I love the car. I am a very big mustang fan, and it looks great. Make sure to get a few pics of you in the suit with the car.

Keep up the great work.

Wow, beautiful car. I love Mustang's too. I'm sure it was a chore to get that bad boy to Germany.

You're armor is shaping up nicely, keep it up and keep us posted. :)

how you liking the new ride :) trust me it will cut into your building time cause all you will be doing is finding excuses to go out for a drive :)
Kona blue is one of the best paint colors in the world but its not much easier to take care of then black.

heres mine :)

2010-08-07_15-57-14_491.jpg

oh and yea gotta stay on subject :) the suit is looking good.

THIS IS BLOODY AWESOME!

Pic of my Kona Blue Mustang:

th_5.jpg

And the Master Chief with it:

th_HaloMasterChief011.jpg

We need a Mustang Regiment of the 405th, we can be cavalry :)

how you liking the new ride :) trust me it will cut into your building time cause all you will be doing is finding excuses to go out for a drive :)

"Oh damn, paint can is empty. We need a new one, let's go!" :D
It's the best car I have driven so far. No BMW, Mercedes or Audi can compete with a Mustang, still have to try a Lexus, but the're not very common here...
The hood scoop looks very sweet. I probably should have got one, too ^^

@Roadkiller
Sweet car and sweet costume dude.
We shall be the cavalry! ^^

Ah and thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back