Kamen Rider photoshoot(Cali riders wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDelta

Well soon im going to be done with my kamen rider W build \m/ -_- \m/.Iv'e been keeping it under wraps till it was almost done.Now im looking for other Kamen Riders to do some photos. My friend love the riders and wants to take a lot of shots for his website.I also want to start a group for kamen riders and gundam's.It's mostly for cons and fun XD.
Im hopeing to find some other riders in Cali. It dosent matter witch one you are even if we have doubles it would be cool.Im also going to start a group on facebook for it. If you want to join or even just take your own pic's please message me or even add my msn.Once we have 3 or four riders will start taking about the meet and shoot.I'll be going as Kamen Rider W. Im hopeing to get a Decade,dragon knight,and OOO.

Well soon im going to be done with my kamen rider W build \m/ -_- \m/.Iv'e been keeping it under wraps till it was almost done.Now im looking for other Kamen Riders to do some photos. My friend love the riders and wants to take a lot of shots for his website.I also want to start a group for kamen riders and gundam's.It's mostly for cons and fun XD.
Im hopeing to find some other riders in Cali. It dosent matter witch one you are even if we have doubles it would be cool.Im also going to start a group on facebook for it. If you want to join or even just take your own pic's please message me or even add my msn.Once we have 3 or four riders will start taking about the meet and shoot.I'll be going as Kamen Rider W. Im hopeing to get a Decade,dragon knight,and OOO.
hello my name is legin and kamen riders are my fave metal hero show i was wondering if you can help me find a link for the kamen rider armor how to build im new to this site and i just registered today and it seems like this is the best site for this kind of project.. I'd be forever grateful if you can help me out... thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back