Kat Helm And Sholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
elkrisp said:
For a moment, I had visions of Kate Gosselin in a blender.

I leave this thread disappointed... ;)

thats exactly what i thought this thread meant.. shame :angry

Last edited by a moderator:
zabicvamic said:
this is why i hate mirror in blender!

The way you mirrored it could be the cause of the problem with that. Did you use Add Modifier --> Mirror, or did you Duplicate and then Mirror?

zabicvamic said:
this is why i hate mirror in blender!

just hit tab and move all verts to the right on the x axis?

The mirros resembles like almost every mirror in any 3d program.

Alex spartan177 said:
HaloGoddes is going to love this :p

LOL You're right! YAY! FINALLY someone made Kat's helmet!! :D Now I just need........everything else! XD

So the legs, knee pad, and hand is all that's left for you to do and someone else made the rest?? Soooo......someone already made her chestplate and belt?? Where is it!?!?! XD

And what about the forearms and bicep pieces?? She still wears that on her good arm! lol

zabicvamic said:
you want me to make the biotic arm?

here's some of them Rundowns making the noble six but Kat, well most of her is standard noble six like the chest, stomach, arms, shoulder(without add-on) and belt.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16786&hl=halo reach pdo&st=600

search through to find the rest but i personally like my legs ... but they need work i'm a fan of one piece leg and knee cuz i hate mounting the knee pad(ever since odst)

No, not the prosthetic arm, her good arm......the right arm. She is still wearing armor on that arm so there would need to be files for that as well.

As for the knee piece, I think I would want to have mine seperate. If that's the way it is in the game, that is how I would want it for myself. :pYeah, I can be picky about accuracy and such. :p

HaloGoddess said:
No, not the prosthetic arm, her good arm......the right arm. She is still wearing armor on that arm so there would need to be files for that as well.

As for the knee piece, I think I would want to have mine seperate. If that's the way it is in the game, that is how I would want it for myself. :pYeah, I can be picky about accuracy and such. :p

Not trying to be a complete ass, but if you're picky about accuracy, don't go making the left arm prosthetic... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back