Kensai's Halo-themed Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris deal artist said:
great f'ing work dude, i love your stuff, all mediums. really nice variey , great color usage, and your poses ring true to character. bungie is hiring ya know....
i cant wait to get a light tablet thingy so i can get used to photoshop.using just my mouse sucks and i look like Im having a seizure when i use just a mouse to do digi art. tell your secrets!
---chris
ps--we should collaborate on something, maybe Ill do an understructure of something and you can build it and make it look kick a$$.(not that you need me to make anything look kick arse..) just an idea, I love to collaborate. Ive got 2 or 3 projects in the works right now, so after the holidays if interested, pm me. later! get me that address dude!
---me again..

Sounds great, I'd love to work with ya Chris and actually all my photoshop work is done via mouse ;). Will do on Hawty's address, I gotta get my posters back from the printer as well.

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kensai, do you happen to have a Desktop size version of "Around the ring"?
If you don't, would you mind? And you also wouldn't mind me using it as a desktop, would ya?
I really love the way it looks!

RadioactiV777 said:
Hey Kensai, do you happen to have a Desktop size version of "Around the ring"?
If you don't, would you mind? And you also wouldn't mind me using it as a desktop, would ya?
I really love the way it looks!

I'd be more than glad to accompdate you. I lost the original in a harddrive failure but Vex has the original photoshop file. I'll get it back from her and send you a private link. What screen resolution do you need it in?

Cheers,
Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thank you so much man!
I can't really check right now, my computer has a bad virus, so I can only open IE.
I'm gonna reformat it soon, maybe I should tell you after that is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back