Killzon Awesome Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber9900

Ok basically just a topic about your favorite Killzone(1 Not 2) moments. I'll start it off by sharing mine.

Ok so I'm sitting in online play 0 kills, 0 deaths. Im on ISA and I pick up a rocket launcher. 6 guys are all squaded up. I wait for the right moment, fire my missle. Boom! CHAOS WAS FELT! 6 kills 0 deaths, I've had the sniper rifle, and the respawn limit is 5. The rest of the round I camp. Then suddenly. BOOM TRIPLE HEADSHOT! Boy did I enjoy that!

If you have the game go ahead and post about your moments, online, against comp. players, or campaign mode!

Also who can't wait for Killzone 2's release and who has it on pre-order?

smilie120 said:
You'r "FIRST EVER" post on a "HALO" costuming forum is about "KILLZONE"? That.. Seem's apropriate..
Yep :D. I'm not ready to post about my costume im making since it's only 1% done. And it's the off-topic board anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated Killzone, and so did the mass majority, why they seem to think a sequel is what everyone wants to see is beyond me :p.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
I hated Killzone, and so did the mass majority, why they seem to think a sequel is what everyone wants to see is beyond me :p.
The people who didn't know how to play the game hated it. Most people liked it actually. Killzone 2 is supposed to hit top charts in Feb.

the game was ok but i still think halo 3 and cod4 beat it by a long shot, its still fun though

spartan 26 said:
the game was ok but i still think halo 3 and cod4 beat it by a long shot, its still fun though
Halo 3 beats it. But CoD4 does not.

Bomber said:
Halo 3 beats it. But CoD4 does not.

Maybe not CoD4's campaign (because it was vastly too short) but CoD4's multi player element I would say handily wins. As far as military focused online shooters go, I have yet to find one as fun as CoD4

CoD4 Campaign was epic, very short, but for a military FPS it was epic. Come on! Who didn't shout "NOOOOOO!" When Capt. Price, Gaz, and practically the whole damn epic team of soldiers just dies at the end.

CoD4 puts together all things that make an FPS great and shoves it all in one game.

I shouldn't be so harsh on Killzone since I only played about half of it, but to me it seemed like it was like all generic FPSs.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
CoD4 Campaign was epic, very short, but for a military FPS it was epic. Come on! Who didn't shout "NOOOOOO!" When Capt. Price, Gaz, and practically the whole damn epic team of soldiers just dies at the end.

CoD4 puts together all things that make an FPS great and shoves it all in one game.

I shouldn't be so harsh on Killzone since I only played about half of it, but to me it seemed like it was like all generic FPSs.

Goodbye captain moustache... :(

Spartan117x said:
lol, i'm sure more than half the people on this forum don't have a ps3.

I'm getting one for the sole purpose of MGS4 and maybe Home. Resistance was a good game too and that's all Sony really has going for them since FFXIII went to 360.

Once again it is all a matter of opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back