L05T V1K1N6's Fallout 3 Plasma Rifle. (WARNING: Contains pictures of a pretty girl!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell she is a great fallout fan by that tattoo on her upper back :) Awesome work and also one of the best weathering effects on that rifle i've seen! We're waiting for that raider costume ;)

Do you have more projects coming up?

That rifle is an amazing piece art man. What was it you used for the barrel? Most parts I can work out in one way or another. It looks like a really long bottle neck. Also I envy the skills you wood workers have, wish I had payed more attention in wood shop at school now :p

Great work and look forward to the possibility of seeing full costume pics in the future :)

You can tell she is a great fallout fan by that tattoo on her upper back :) Awesome work and also one of the best weathering effects on that rifle i've seen! We're waiting for that raider costume ;)

Do you have more projects coming up?

Thank you. I have something small I'm finishing up (no thread) and after that I think I'm going to take a brake for a while. Don't worry though, I'll be back. ;)

That rifle is an amazing piece art man. What was it you used for the barrel? Most parts I can work out in one way or another. It looks like a really long bottle neck. Also I envy the skills you wood workers have, wish I had payed more attention in wood shop at school now :p

Great work and look forward to the possibility of seeing full costume pics in the future :)

You're partially right about the bottle neck part. The tip of the barrel is made from the very end of a Sprite bottle, and the main tube is part of a simple pump water cannon.
And here's a delightful little bit of irony: I, The Lost Viking, actually failed wood shop in high school XD. Also, wood shop taught me none of the skills I use today. STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

haha, I was about to say I wish I had woodshop at when I wnet to school, but it sounds useless, hahaha. And that def looks like one happy customer with her new rifle, awesome work.
haha, thanks viking :)

Nicely done
I must have missed in your thread what did you use for the green part of the barrel
Thanks Jerry

I used a section on the skinnier part of this for the straight part of the barrel.
2012-05-07162014.jpg

and for the tapered end I used the very end of a Sprite bottle.

Great job and its very impressive how you used so many different things. Never the less great job! Keep up the good work!

Re: L05T V1K1N6's Fallout 3 Plasma Rifle. (WARNING: Contains pictures of a pretty gir

Nice one
amazing job blending all the diffrent types of matriel together

Re: L05T V1K1N6's Fallout 3 Plasma Rifle. (WARNING: Contains pictures of a pretty gir

Nice one
amazing job blending all the diffrent types of matriel together

Please check the date of a thread before you leave a comment. This thread is nearly 4 years old.

Yea but it still is sweet build
and yea I felt pretty stupid wean I figure out how old it was sorry

Ah, Lost Viking. Back again to break the internets! Your stuff is always awesome man

Great job really complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back