L3X's File Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
find one or the other (left or right) then flip the part in 2d view. Most forearm and some shin files can be peped then molded and casted as both

Most forearm and some shin files can be peped then molded and casted as both
Not Really bro. The only forearms that can be made universal are the Spartan-III's from Halo Reach.

I would say ODST, too, but some of the details wouldn't look right. I do agree with the shin file's though, unless they really have to have a seperate left and right model built for each shin..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Untitled-8.png

Link is also on the first page!!!

So, after looking at the picture i used here, i realized that i forgot to update a piece of it before releasing it. So, these should just fit right in to the area they are replacing. Enjoy!

Untitled2-5.png

Awesome! Merry Christmas to you, L3X! It's 12:15am here in Hawaii, and I was just searching on the 405th. I'm almost done with the Mjolnir Mk. V Torso, used in Reach, modeled and made by you. I'll post some photos of the piece in its progress. Thanks For Your Hard Work.

Not a Halo armour builder...yet! But that is some nice design work there. Used to make models for games in the UK years ago so appreciate the time involved. Although not sure how much that has changed since back in the day of dial up :p I would like to think 3D program's have been improved to make things a little bit easier now.

correct, or if someone has, they havnt posted weather it worked or not.

Well I wasn't sure when I downloaded it, but it turned out fine. Here are some pictures to show you how it came out. I'm also working on the shin file as well for my Emile suit.

photo-59.jpg
photo-60.jpg
photo-58.jpg

Thighs work fine. Shins are turning out ok, just be sure to always use the model for reference to make sure you don't turn it in the wrong direction.

Just thought I'd give you guys who arn't friends with me on facebook a little preview of things im working on... And yes that's an underbarrel shotgun in the second picture! :D

brokendmr2.jpg

underbarrel.jpg

I think i seen someone using the shotgun attachment in a game of SWAT the other night or maybe that was just there fist...lol Looks good wish it was in the game for living dead mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back