LAUNCH DAY PLANS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3unbreakable

Jr Member
I would like to know where everyone is going to be "Stationed" on launch day, because in the 10 days i have left im going to make a 405th flag and where navy whites with a UNSCDF patch and such, whow wants a flag bearer?

As with a lot of the other residents here, I will be at school, then I will engage in gaming goodness.
Doesn't exactly help that I get the game one day later than what most of you guys do.

Sitting in school moping because I have to wait till my birthday (the 29th of October)

Ares said:
Sitting in school moping because I have to wait till my birthday (the 29th of October)
Well i always think education before gaming (you may think it is stupid now) but wait till you grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be in the Louisiana Superdome on sept. 24th for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, New Orleans SAINTS vs. Tennessee Titans. ILL BE IN MJOLNIR ARMOR! after the game ill be at our local Gamestop IN MJOLNIR ARMOR to pick up my copy of Halo3. then ill be at my house for a huge LAN party with my 4 TV entertainment center in my gameroom all running halo3, as well as 3 bedroom TVs and the living room TV running halo3 as well. so itll be 8 sets, and who knows how many people.

ill take plenty of pics, look for me on ESPN for Monday Night Football

I'll be at some midnight madness in Seattle.. Either at the walmart down the street or a local bestbuy.. I got the 25th off from work and will be doing a non stop marathon with the wifey....

I'll be in line at 11 PM at walmart. If they are sold out of regular copies theres a Gamestop in the same shopping center. Once I get it I will go to sleep, goto school, then Halo 3 on campaign..I will disconnect from Xbox Live untill I beat campaign (to avoid spoilers).

Andrew L said:
lol. me too. i gunna get halo 3 midnght. bring it to school the next day. look at it and cry all day . get home and pwn.

DO NOT BRING IT TO SCHOOL!!! Someone WILL rob you of your copy!

my plan is to wait that 8 hours [skool o_O] then when i get home wait for my brother in law to pick me up to go get his reserved copy. then go to his house and play 4 playa co-op and sum xbox love until 8:00 and lie saying i dont have homewerk [if i do] and mobeus love the avatar

I got school, but my school like 30 yards from a Gamestop. SO the momment i get out, ill be one of the many students rushing for the store!!! :lol:

Fragclone said:
my plan is to wait that 8 hours [skool o_O] then when i get home wait for my brother in law to pick me up to go get his reserved copy. then go to his house and play 4 playa co-op and sum xbox love until 8:00 and lie saying i dont have homewerk [if i do] and mobeus love the avatar

I wish that trick still worked for me..
( and thanks! ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back