Leaving For Army Basic In 2 Weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

Leavin march 9th for Ft. "Action" Jackon, South Carolina. Everyone's tellin me that March is a perfect time to go, so thats reassuring!

MOS: 35 Gulf, so I'm flyin out to AIT in Ft. Huachuca, Arizona

Can't wait to get there, but the fact that I'm not gonna be back for 8 months is a little nerv wracking. Oh well, I'm gonna be sexy by the time I get back ;) wink:

tubachris85x said:
Leavin march 9th for Ft. "Action" Jackon, South Carolina. Everyone's tellin me that March is a perfect time to go, so thats reassuring!

MOS: 35 Gulf, so I'm flyin out to AIT in Ft. Huachuca, Arizona

Can't wait to get there, but the fact that I'm not gonna be back for 8 months is a little nerv wracking. Oh well, I'm gonna be sexy by the time I get back ;) wink:

have fun! And what is your pic? is that a rocketeer with a tuba

Last edited by a moderator:
have fun in basic. hope you have a great platoon to work with, and remember it does get better after about week 9... or was it week 10?

IroniumCostuming said:
have fun! And what is your pic? is that a rocketeer with a tuba

Sorta, Its a photo-chopped pic of a guy I think was holding a Javaline, or some kind of shoulder launch rocket, it's been around forever lol

ArmouredApostle said:
have fun in basic. hope you have fun, and remember it does get better after about week 9... or was it week 10?

10 weeks if you include in-processing, which I've been told is the worst...alot of waiting around!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh...Drink lots of water...and don't drink milk and coffee? Good luck, man. I hope your basic training will be less miserable than my germ-infested bootcamp.

I don't know if the army gets PB shots, but if you do, DO NOT TENSE UP THOSE BUTT CHEEKS. Trust me on this. The best way to take the shot is unconscious on a bed. Seriously.

Thanks everyone!

Anxious to get there, but not really at the same time lol.

Queen, I'll keep that in mind! Fortunatly, needles don't bother me, so that part of in processing should breeze by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back