Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I contacted you a little while ago through YouTube about an M6, and I don't have the money for it right now, so I was looking into making a rifle from H1 but I'm having trouble getting it all scaled, so I was wondering if you could give me the measurements of one of yours that I can use more or less as a base. If it's alright, as many measurements you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

This one is on hold right now. The H3 sniper is actually have some parts molded right now.

Whaaat?! :D

That's fantastic news, buddy! As much as I'd like to get a casting of the Reach SR, I'd love to get my hands on the H3 SR first and foremost since I helped with that project and all. Please keep us informed on your progress with molding/casting that.

Hey, I contacted you a little while ago through YouTube about an M6, and I don't have the money for it right now, so I was looking into making a rifle from H1 but I'm having trouble getting it all scaled, so I was wondering if you could give me the measurements of one of yours that I can use more or less as a base. If it's alright, as many measurements you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Overall length is 10 5/8".

Lee do you think you can let dreads know that I want one of his sniper rifles and that I need his e-mail adress

I will let him know that he needs to check the thread.

Whaaat?! :D

That's fantastic news, buddy! As much as I'd like to get a casting of the Reach SR, I'd love to get my hands on the H3 SR first and foremost since I helped with that project and all. Please keep us informed on your progress with molding/casting that.

I will let you know my friend.

Sorry for the repost, my edit post button isn't working properly, it just keeps spinning and does nothing. Realized I wasn't very clear with my first version of the post.

Bummer

Once you take the H3 sniper off hold/finsihed being molded and becomes available please let me know, I definitely would like to own one. It'd be perfect and an awesome look with my armor.

Yes, I did. Thank you very much.

Everyone that is interested in the snipers, you will know when one of them finally gets molded.

Good good. You're more than welcome, buddy ;)

Looking forward to seeing that SR put in rubber, whenever you can get around to it, of course.

If you are going to mould this, how much would you charge for a brand new one, shipped to Northern Michigan?
And having asked that question: Do you do Halo 3 snipers? I want to have a "matching" set, and my Recon helmet is (going to be) Halo 3

I would also ask for a Battle Rifle with that, if you would do it. I have heard from... basically everywhere that you do the best stuff. So, with that in mind, I hope you do make them, and I hope they're cheap! You should be able to PM me soon, if you can just do that. I sent you a friend request and everything so yeah. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back