Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on building a Jun-226 armor and sniper rifle soon, do you have any tips so I don't make many mistakes?

I'm planning on building a Jun-226 armor and sniper rifle soon, do you have any tips so I don't make many mistakes?

Just try your best, even I make mistakes and start over on certain parts of my build. Each time I start a new build I incorporate new things I have learned from previous builds.

This looks amazing please email me the price and how much to ship to minnesota. chris.m14@hotmail.com

I am not molding this at this time.

I've seen his work first hand, and I have to say.. it's a piece of art. Wonderful work, Lee.

I'm Just recently getting Back into Halo, And I spotted this. I'm wanting to make my own armor I can take out and use. A prop like this would be fantastic. My last little project was actually taking my G22 walther and converting it to look like a Halo2 and 3 BR. It worked out great, I just couldn't take it any where. I'd like to be on this List for the SR. If you're still taking names down. My email is EKshrek86@fuse.net.

Oh Lee, she's so gorgeous in person...(can sniper rifles be girls?) I saw Dreads with her at D*con. Astounding work, man. Blew my pepped sniper rifle out of the water! But, inspired me to start from scratch a mold a rifle from halo 1! I'm telling you guys, it's even better in person. And heavy. But full of win.

First, Jester1014 are you talking about the H3 version? At this time no molds are being made of the Reach Sniper.

Oh Lee, she's so gorgeous in person...(can sniper rifles be girls?) I saw Dreads with her at D*con. Astounding work, man. Blew my pepped sniper rifle out of the water! But, inspired me to start from scratch a mold a rifle from halo 1! I'm telling you guys, it's even better in person. And heavy. But full of win.

Thanks Soul-Drinker. In the pics from Dragon Con, I thought yours was mine when I glanced it in the photo. Your sniper looked real good. I hope your new project goes well and can't wait to see it.

Thanks Soul-Drinker. In the pics from Dragon Con, I thought yours was mine when I glanced it in the photo. Your sniper looked real good. I hope your new project goes well and can't wait to see it.

Wow you thought mine was yours? That's insane..and flattering. Mine was only pepped and fiberglassed in about a week. I don't think the sniper rifle from Halo 1 is nearly as complicated, though. But I'm going to try my hand at wood! And a working ejection port would be nice...

Hey Dreads, apparently i cannot PM you over these boards, so my email is Kai(at)neovampire(dot)com, please send me an email about the rifle, consider me an interested party.

Here is how the sniper did at the local county fair.

018.jpg

017.jpg

It got reserve champion in its category.

Here is what beat it in its category.

016.jpg

Here is what beat out all others in the wood categories.

019.jpg
Whoa! Is it just me or does that ribbon say 4-H Fair? My girlfriend is in the local 4-H group, and her mother is running it until they can get a new volunteer. That's sooooo cool! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back