Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to show how the Mag was put together.

Blank with main shape cut out.

002.jpg

Blank with main shape cut out with some of the details pieces on second side.

003.jpg

Mag1.jpg

All the parts.

Mag3.jpg

Mag4.jpg

Mag5.jpg

Mag together.

Mag6.jpg

Mag7.jpg

One round loaded. Rounds are by Dreads.

Mag8.jpg

@ rounds loaded and it will hold 5 easy.

Mag9.jpg

WHY do you have to make it look so EASY!!!! 1 question though, what do you use for cutting wood to shape? Uber-clean.

Boba Fett said:
WHY do you have to make it look so EASY!!!! 1 question though, what do you use for cutting wood to shape? Uber-clean.

I use a scroll saw, table sander, files, snap blade knife, and sand paper.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good God, Lee! I almost crapped my pants when I saw you had a working follower :lol That's incredible!

L05T V1K1N6 said:
Good God, Lee! I almost crapped my pants when I saw you had a working follower :lol That's incredible!

Thanks LO5T V1K1N6

I have the final pic updates on the scope and will have a video later of the finished Reach Sniper.

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

HaloReachSniper0028.jpg

Scope24.jpg

Scope25.jpg

Scope26.jpg

Scope27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee, you can double post like that ALL DAY!!! Geez, that thing is beyond beautiful. Seriously. Epic. In fact, I would venture to say that is your magnum opus. Wow. WOW!

You know Lee your work looks so consistently good that I've become desensitised to it. "Oh look, Lee made something that looks exactly like it does in the game... again."

What I haven't become desensitised to is the planning out, construction and functionality of your final props, and I doubt I will. That's the thing I find the most amazing and inspiring about your builds Lee and that's the sort of mark I want to aim for when I get to my first firearm build.

I take my hat of to you sir, the journeys you take us on are a pleasure to behold. Thank you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back