Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeKegan said:
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to show the finished Reach Sniper.

HaloReachSniper004-7.jpg

HaloReachSniper005-6.jpg

HaloReachSniper003-8.jpg

HaloReachSniper005-6.jpg

1269568010808.jpg

HaloReachSniper005-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chevysrule said:
It is with an honest opinion that I must say this does not deserve to be put in the Elite forum amongst everything else. I mean, why don't you have an Elite subforum by now that you can post all your work in? (So that way your work is a level above everything that is already Elite.) That would be so much more appropriate to properly display just how awesome all of your work is, and to distinguish it from everyone else's, for you set the standards of greatness here. Great job, Lee, as always!

Actually, Lee should just be able to post ALL his stuff in elite... :p

That is amazing! It looks Exactly the same as in the game! You got that just from the trailer? Let me say this again, that's AMAZING! :eek (y)

lol, instead of making a subforum in elite for lee, they need to make a BAMF sub-forum, for the works that are in progress but are expected to be moved to elite. but thats beside the point, lee, amazing work. As soon as I opened up this topic and saw the first pictures, i was inspired. It makes me ache to try to attempt to be even an ounce as good as you are. keep up the amazing work, we're all rooting for you.

Just seeing it field stripped there makes me love it even more. I hope that this will come available to get at some point because I would love to have one to go with the Jun armor I am going to be making.

Wow Lee. Doing an assembly video really helps to show just how massive this build was. Once again, great job!!

-Matt

Seriously Lee. You are beyond amazing. Holy stinkin smokes. I would give just about anything to get my hands on a pull!!!!!!!!!!

this is just an amazing piece of work. You really should get into the prop industry, you would make such a rep for yourself among sci-fi movies :)

Bloodl3tt3r said:
That... is goddamn beautiful.

Almost as many parts as the real thing.

I have to agree, I am amazed that you used as little screws as you did. Massive props man.

unbelievable, this blows my mind. i hope to someday be half as good as you. this is so perfect... i don't even know what to say. just... beyond amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back