Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEE That was awesome! assembling the whole sniper rifle together, at times during the video i was like nooo be careful! It might break... but yeah that went away :)

AMAZING! Do you plan on posting some blueprints for the stuff you make? Or at least what books would you recommend to get started doing this? I thought I knew my way around my workshop but now I think I am going put the tools down and take up crocheting! :p Great Work!

chwbcc said:
AMAZING! Do you plan on posting some blueprints for the stuff you make? Or at least what books would you recommend to get started doing this? I thought I knew my way around my workshop but now I think I am going put the tools down and take up crocheting! :p Great Work!

The BR, M6G blueprints were Wizardofflight and the H3 Sniper were SPARTAN II's blueprints. The rest were just from pictures of the weapons.

No books to tell you how, I just have figured things out over the years.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for those videos Lee! I was quite surprised at the number of parts that appear to be simply friction-fit together! I liked the used of the wood pegs to secure parts together! Definitely helps to limit the number of screws AND allows for major regular disassembly, if so desired!

hey Lee, was just wondering, what type of wood did you use for this, i'm gonna try and build the focus rifle. my dad handcrafts tables and stuff from wood, and he's agreed to give me a hand (with tools and stuff). i suppose he should really know what wood to use, but he only ever works with the same thing, haha.

great job btw :D

Chazz Winchester said:
hey Lee, was just wondering, what type of wood did you use for this, i'm gonna try and build the focus rifle. my dad handcrafts tables and stuff from wood, and he's agreed to give me a hand (with tools and stuff). i suppose he should really know what wood to use, but he only ever works with the same thing, haha.

great job btw :D

Thanks,

I always use Poplar.

Good luck and cant wait to see what you do.

Lee

S299 said:
Lee what did you have for the overall length of this beast, my pep one seems a little big

62.5 inches.

hellfire said:
Looks awesome, is this to be used as a mould base?

Dreads is talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back