Legendary Armor – Mark VI Master Chief Helmet Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
...dunno guys...I would lose bigtime...bishop's cranium is like a wrecking ball...one good headbutt and I would be down for the count :lol:

That's right. I'll do the giant asian head butt with my wrecking ball and destroy you. Get outta my thread....

Eeeennnn! :mad: :D

Here are some more pictures of progress...blah blah blah....

Here's the comparison of the helmets side by side....

Halo%20Helmet%20New%20Nose%2001.JPG

Halo%20Helmet%20New%20Nose%2002.JPG

Halo%20Helmet%20New%20Nose%2003.JPG

Halo%20Helmet%20New%20Nose%2004.JPG

Helmet%20size%20comparison.jpg

That has more padding than any of my helms but comparing it with the size of the ones I have, I would put it about halfway between Spase's and NAS. It's definitely a little bigger than the standard.

Nice nose job on the helm BTW.

that is mest up i bet you 50 buck you can do a helmet 5 times better then weta. but that helmet is freaking huge!!!

actually that's a pretty good size... look:

slightly bigger than bluerealms, which some say is slightly small (not me though) perfect size.

Well the helmet size is based on a 6' tall person. My head may not fit. It's not as big as you think. Because it matches the game proportions and shape, it has to be this size to fit a human head. As it stands now, the back neck plate can't be on when you put the helmet on. Of course this is most people.

Helmet%20Size.jpg

My Gawd! Lewis, you did not exagerate bro!! That is a freakin' In-cred-i-ble helmet!! Wow!!! I stand officially speechless!! Most impressive, most impressive indeed!

Although, I couldn't help notice mention of Halo3 Marine helmet, armor? Ohhhhhhh :cool:

LOL. No. Those are left over Autobot logos from the movie so we stuck them on Slavefive's wheels caps for his car. lol

I don't think so..... <bad words edited by bishopx>

Let's talk about the helmet again....I like that subject.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BishopX @ Jan 11 2008, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think so..... <edit>
Let's talk about the helmet again....I like that subject.</div>
bow chick bow wow! sorry, it had to be done. anyhu, helmets lookin great. i can see why everyone thought it was huge, its cuz that lower back peice wasnt in. the detail you can get with that stuff is great!!! ohh and sorry for sending the friend request back at ya, i saw the game tag n was like 'who the hell is that?!' then i checked on here n relised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back