Legendary Armor – Mark VI Master Chief Helmet Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnish_Spartan said:
What are the "domes" (half circle thingies?)?

-Fin(n)ish

They are a secret that is not in the focus of this website or armor in general. Thats about all I can say.

Last edited by a moderator:
xes said:
They are a secret that is not in the focus of this website or armor in general. Thats about all I can say.

in other words, test domes :rolleyes

i think this whole thread deserves this, from the rest of the forum to you.....

First rubber test pull of forearm...

I photoshopped out the forearm hair.

MC%20Forearm%20First%20Pull.jpg

rvb4life said:
i think this whole thread deserves this, from the rest of the forum to you.....

Lol, I love Waynes World!
And Bishop, what do you mean forearm hair?

BishopX said:
First rubber test pull of forearm...

I photoshopped out the forearm hair.

MC%20Forearm%20First%20Pull.jpg

Nothing short of amazing as usual! Thats a cool bronze color it has right now

I still see arm hair lol

No arm hair?! :mad: First you insult us with your inhuman props and then you taunt us even more with photoshopping your arm hair out of the picture? This is an outrage!

That is one sweet bronze color. Whoa, bipolarness...

you guys are honestly gods. this is crazy to see how well you guys do this. I cant even cut paper right and you guys have

perfect pieces of armour. Honestly all i can say it wow.

BishopX - really amazing work man! I cant believe how much effort and attention to detail has gone into this. Im thinking about doing this myself for a project to do over the summer before I go back to school. Ill be off on an internship with GM in their sculpting department. Im hoping they'll have a cnc machine I could use :p

I have a couple quick questions if you dont mind. Where can I get the 18lbs poly urethane sculpting foam? (for the helmet and the inside padding> (page 1, post #1 & 9.) I also noticed you were using some tools for additional hand sculpting for higher details. On page 23 post #447 THE MOLD> From the way it looks you only molded the one side, how does that work if youre only getting half of a mold? I went to the sticky on this site for mold making

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4781

and I didnt see any box molding like the one youre doing. Could you maybe explain a little more on your process and how you attached the 2 pieces together for post 487 page 25? and lastly, how did you cut the hole out to fit the head? was it hollow in the middle? Im sorry for the barrage of questions. Ive been watching this thread since the beginning but never posted. Thanks for your time sir! Keep up the good work. :D

What kind of CNC machine do you need? Because my friend has one but I'm not sure what kind. And can you download models to make it? Or how does it make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back