Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lewis! BAM! Check out my new shirt......Beeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhhh! Mwaaahhahhahhahh...Where's yours?!??!? Nyah! :p

lashirt.jpg

Here's to the start of another hopefully productive weekend. Keep up the good work guys, and don't keep us in suspense for too much longer!

BTW.... you can wrap my nice big rubber thing in one of them shirts too ;-)

...doh!!!...you revealed a pic of our shirt!!!...ah-hahahaha!!!...just dropped your new cellphone :p

...hey folks you just caught a glimpse of our new t-shirts...is this something you guys would be interested in???

lashirt.jpg

Well, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to show them.... I didn't think it was a big deal... What are you jumpin' all over my back for dude. :D

Well, at least I didn't show the front or the import models wearing these. LOL

Hell YEAH! I'd definately be interested in getting one of these. It would be an honour to wear something like this, paying homage to a couple guys here who really know how to "raise the bar" in armour/prop building, and have made some awesome contributions to our hobby... :cool:

BishopX said:
[...]

Well, at least I didn't show the front or the import models wearing these. LOL

Damn... that's something I would've liked to see... heh heh :D

Last edited by a moderator:
slavefive said:
...doh!!!...you revealed a pic of our shirt!!!...ah-hahahaha!!!...just dropped your new cellphone :p

...hey folks you just caught a glimpse of our new t-shirts...is this something you guys would be interested in???

lashirt.jpg

So far, I just wanna see the front of it. That's one sweet shirt!

...sorry for the lack of updates...

...we had a few Star Wars related runs to complete...unfortunately BishopX has a severe sinus infection and has been down for the count :cry:

...we will hopefully get back on track later this week...helmet and AR :lol:

Yeah the A.R. is some hot loving, let me tell you! Amazing work guys :D

Only if ya made some GIRL sizes in dem shirts.... we get no cool shirt loving :(

slavefive said:
...sorry for the lack of updates...

...we had a few Star Wars related runs to complete...unfortunately BishopX has a severe sinus infection and has been down for the count :cry:

...we will hopefully get back on track later this week...helmet and AR :lol:

Well, it's understandable that as this is more of a personal project, other business-related projects would have to take precedence. You guys have made an amazing amount of progress on both the AR and helmet so far. Can't wait to see more!

As for Bishop, well... that's indeed unfortunate. I sincerely hope he's able to get over that sinus infection soon.

I definately agree with SK Girl that some of those shirts, if made available, should be in girl sizes as well. After all, female SPARTANs deserve some of that kewl shirt lovin', too... ;)

Skullcandy Girl said:
Yeah the A.R. is some hot loving, let me tell you! Amazing work guys :D

Only if ya made some GIRL sizes in dem shirts.... we get no cool shirt loving :(

...who said we didnt...we would not forget about you girls :love:

...wehave not got them back just yet...

(y)

Dang, that's some great work! Now I'm totally spending my summer in my shop to overhaul my old AR design and try to follow along with this, if I can.

Quick question - what are you making the base parts out of? It almost looks like wood....

Also, :)lol: ) talk to me about pricing info for the other great guns in your inventory. I saw those racks of Mp5s and M4s earlier, and I'm curious.

Let me know. And again, wonderful job on the AR. Keep it up! (y)

James Falcon said:
[...]

Quick question - what are you making the base parts out of? It almost looks like wood....

[...]

I asked the same thing a little while back, LOL.

They used a material called Renshape. It comes in sheets (can't remember the dimensions, but they're fairly big) and are rather expensive ($600.00 for one sheet).

It's fairly maleable and therefore easy to cut, sand, reshape and sculpt. It also has a good weight and feel to it when built up -- like they did for the AR here -- so it it weighs closer to what the real-world AR would.

Hmm, I'll have to look into that. Of course, wood is also a pretty good substitute, if you know a thing or two about shaping. :D

I built my MA5C from wood, and even though I didn't devote as much time to detail as I should have, it still came out pretty nice -

2ekj97n.jpg

25p465u.jpg

svna6d.jpg

It's really not that bad....except that I neglected to scale the dimensions properly, which made it come out about 20% bigger than it should have. :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back