Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had enough time to get this thing molded. Hopefully this week now that the helmet is close to completion.

i definately hope you'll be selling these too. my interest is a lot greater in buying a halo weapon than a helmet, mostly because i can do pep armor, but doing pep weapons is on a whole different level.

Magnum%2001.JPG

Magnum%2003.JPG

if i didnt know your guy's work, i would be doubting how nice it will turn out.

but i dont.

this will be epic

well the variant is qustionable because to my and imho it looks way too big except for the handle

because to my and imho it looks way too big except for the handle

(Please don't take this personally crackhead, I like you, this is for everyone.)

Have people not learned yet, not to question these guys? they make the best guns in the world, you think this is going to be any different? These guys are professionals, that means they get paid by big movies producers to create incredibly high quality props for multi hundred million dollar films. Do you think people would invest in them, if they didn't think they were the best? They don't require your "honest opinions" They don't post here because they require peoples input and they are not here for advice. They kindly give us all a look into world of professional prop manufacture, they let us see their methods and sometimes even give us a little Q&A time, now how many workshops do that? Seriously, do you see Weta here saying "here's how its done, any questions"?
I'm not sure if some realise it, but these guys are giving one of the best public lectures on fabrication you'll ever see. They take time out of their already busy days to come here and teach us things. You could pay a lot of money to read this stuff in books, you could spend hundreds of hours reading web pages and teaching yourself though trial and error Or you could keep your comparatively unqualified "honest opinions" to yourself, sit back and watch consummate professionals perform their craft. Be grateful they share anything at all, they certainly don't have to, and if enough people annoy them they just might stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are doing a great job of making my dream come true... wow, very nice!

NZ-TK said:
Yeah.. sorry , had to get that off my chest.

Well NZ, you're absolutely correct.

Legendary, your stuff looks absolutely amazing. Thanks for letting us peek over your shoulder.

BishopX said:
LOL. Ouch....well here's why it is sized the way it is...

DSC07042.JPG

*SPURT*

Where's the rubber rifle then? hmmm? I can't take the suspense!

Why is it that I get the feeling that once I complete my armor, I'm just going to mount it on a manequin and buy a suit of Legendary Armor...

Nice work, all of you! I would love to buy a rifle if it wasn't so expensive.

it's so awesome that you put your own logo on there. can't wait to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back