Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. We did quite a bit of weapons and manufacturing for that show. We do about 90% of the mainstream tv and features. I think we are now the largest prop house in the industry.

wow thats a cool job. that film though sadly had allot of inccorect things ont he props, such as the aimpoint sight being the wrong way round on his gun at one point. but meh i notice these things hehe. keep up the good work dude. we are itching to see this.

did you guys put the acogs on backwards in tears of the sun or was that the movie people?

edit, they had the aimpoint covers on while they were firing there weapons, my bad bishop

daystar558 said:
did you guys put the acogs on backwards in tears of the sun or was that the movie people?

LOL. I'm not sure. maybe. Heh. Was it on the rubber guns or the real? I'm sure it wouldn't be on the real guns though. Nobody probably paid attention.

It happens. Most of the time, we only get 2 days or so to mold and cast the guns. It's a bummer but people don't realize how quickly we have to turn stuff around. When we did Transformers, it was the same thing. They were planning for months and then all of the sudden, we had to make all the guns in 5 days. It sucked. That and Spidey 3 were the most brutal shows ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
No...that was us. It's our armorers who go on the show and maintain and setup the guns. LOL. I will have to give them sht over that. That's funny. That's on the hero weapon too. We supply all rubber and functional weaponry to the film industry. We are one of the larges automatic weapons strongholds outside of military and police. Fully licensed with ATF visits regularly.

Does anyone know if there is a thread for Xbox Live? I mean submitting your gamertag so we can add each other to our lists?

BishopX said:
Does anyone know if there is a thread for Xbox Live? I mean submitting your gamertag so we can add each other to our lists?

there was you can try and dig it up some how but mine is DWlGHT SCHRUT3 I in dwight is a lower cased L e in schrute is 3

lol its actually an aimpoint sight but meh. who cares, awesome job you have. ill have to add you on live as soon as i get my subscription back :D.

I started a thread in the General Discussion for Xbox Live. Add your names to it. I'm going to go home and friend request anyone. I don't have any real friends.....everyone hates me. They all say I'm an ahole! sniff sniff.

Hey....I was thinking of making the bubble shield next....you know...for my costume. I can walk around with it at cons and stuff....what do you think? 3/8" thick laser cut plexi or lexan. Can you vacuum form a bubble that big?

...yes I'm kidding. :p

:p get a clear weather balloon, paint the hex patterns on it, and use an emergency inflatable boat compressed gas canister. pop! Whooooosh!
Can you vacuum form a bubble that big?
nope, but you can blow form them in perspex :)
or just get a Zorb
Zorb%20Triple%20Hydro.jpg

So I printed the fullsize blueprint of the MA5C and cut a few blocks. That's all I had time for so far.
I've also ordered magnesium etching and some waterjet aluminum parts for the details. They should be done in a few.

MA5C%20Day%20One%2001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back