Legendary Armor Spartan Armor Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could anyone forget!? Even for those of us who joined after you went dark we recognized that it was a shame you disappeared and secretly hoped you would pull a favre and come out of retirement!

Dude, when I joined, this project was amongst the first projects I ever saw... Then that horrible day when Skullcandygirl(?) posted saying that she was closing your thread because you guys announced that you weren't going to finish the project because of scheduling problems, or something along those line... But now one of my top secret dreams are coming true!

My new favorite thread :)

Loved seeing your work before, happy to see new stuff from you guys.
The speed, precision and accuracy of this stuff is truly incredible.

Very Sweet!!! My buddy built his CNC router table with step motors and I have been trying to get on it and get some stuff made for a bit now. Do you have a source for the step files or the cad models? I would love to make some of my pieces this way also. Sure beat pep :) What type of foam are you using and how expensive is it? Keep up the great work!! Thanks, Gforce598

Oh ya...we are back at it , again!!!!...

Cannot wait to get this project completed further...BishopX has been the main guy behind this...everyone that is glad to see us back really needs to give him props for revisting this project...

Tackle yourself? Is this a new slang for something I don't know about -_O. Anywho, it's great to see you guys started up again. Skillz!

surprised this wasnt all ready merged in that old thread in the elite section

Always was hopping you guys come back one of the best looking Mark VI helms now only for a few more of those to go on the classified i will sure nab one if i got the cash

So now whats with the push again for this project?

An you guys took down the website to bad fun photos there

God I have missed you guys! I'm so stoked that you're back on this project, you were the inspiration behind all of my previous work on the MKVI. I'll be watching!

I've been playing Reach and I love armor lock. I just need to get a good Rhino model of the CQC helmet so I can make myself a costume. I want to run around and plant down in the armor lock pose everywhere!! I do it at work when my boss starts yelling at me. It's awesome! I think he feels badly for my damaged brain.

Hi Skullcandy....sup?!?

I'm looking forward to completing this.....anything....something. It should be fun have something to wear when I go out.

Oh just being a nerd, my 3D work has improved A LOT over the past couple years. Picturung you doing that is making me snort laugh HAHAH!

CQC helmet. oh rearry?? Need an .OBJ for some to tweak in Rhino?

Most don't buy them. They make it themselves. An industrial cnc mill would costs way to mutch. ;)

It's a cnc router. This is only a 3-axis which is why I have to shape the parts a bit after they are machined. It's not a big deal. You just have to plan your parts out better ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back