Legendary Armor Spartan Armor Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The neoprene parts were laser cut. We will be modifying the shapes more. We just received samples of potential fabrics for the add-on parts.
Some of the other parts are vinyls and a textured rubber.
IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

The last jamming unit in the city with the four hunters in the disco is a bit tedious.

I actually got through that part pretty quick. The one thing about the hunters, is you gotta keep doing the hit and run. Just go to their backside, quickly hit them with a shotgun, then immediatly run/jump around to the opposite side before they can turn and crush you

i hope this doesnt get me a ban but me and the wife were talking about work and she suggested sense the armor files are so good and not for release why not sale the use of them like rundown to help pay for build this suit, with each file at a price it also would weed out the gimmies and haz, amazing work far guys the undersuit is lookin sick

Tell me, did you have awesome sauce for breakfast or is Jesus helping you XD Nice job btw.........TRULY LEGENDARY!!!

^^ I think you may be barkin up the wrong tree Kasper. (read: I already got shot down on trying to snag these files. Probably out of my price range to begin with. :))

well for me i dont need them i have a finished emile suit i just figured it would help with costs,

people can make their own files, if your that much in need then get on maya, 3ds max, rhino, blender, or any other 3d modeling program and start learning, and soon enough you will have some amazing models like skg.

Yeah these files wouldn't be $20, even if I ok'ed my portion of the files to be "sold".

No more discussing how we can recover costs, Ka5per meant it out of help, so it's not a biggie. Though any further discussion isn't a good idea.

The material on the under suit is ballistic nylon. We decided not to use that for that part of the suit since it limits flexibility. We will use it for other parts of the suit though. The neoprene is mostly covered anyway.

The files are out of my hands. I just work here. :)

The material on the under suit is ballistic nylon. We decided not to use that for that part of the suit since it limits flexibility. We will use it for other parts of the suit though. The neoprene is mostly covered anyway.

I'll have to experiment with that anyways, I love the look. Maybe it's possible to stitch it on only partially, so that part of the nylon piece can move around on the shirt? Kind of like what this guy has on his upper arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back