Legendary Modding in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having a few problems with making the visor. I have to cut it in the PERFECT shape where the visor is supposed to go or it will look like junk. i was thinking about molding the visor it already had and just use gold tint...

well, im not sure this will work but this is what im gonna do on my visor.

get one of those 2liter coke bottles and cut out the cylinder parts.

shape it to the shape of your "visor hole" and then resin it with like 1 coat. that will still be transparent ( depending on ur resin or how you resined) and hopefully with a brownish tint. next, go buy one of those $3 metallic gold spray paints and spray it really (and i mean really) lightly over your visor. that should give it a slightly metalicky gold look to it. its not perfect. but its cheap and easy :D

DUDE!!!

I did the exact same thing you did

im just trying to make a more accurate visor, but sweet, i like it. check my gallery, maybe we can come up with a better solution sor a good looking visor, i was thinking of going with adams 2 layer motorbike visor.

what are you going to use for padding on the inside?

Mitch_Kramer said:
DUDE!!!

I did the exact same thing you did

im just trying to make a more accurate visor, but sweet, i like it. check my gallery, maybe we can come up with a better solution sor a good looking visor, i was thinking of going with adams 2 layer motorbike visor.

what are you going to use for padding on the inside?

Im probobly using some think gray or black foam.. This isnt turning out as good as i wanted because the visor is making everything a mess and i dont think i can take it back out unless i chisled it out .. I dunno what to do about the visor

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back