Lets Stave Off The Shindig Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaya Tetsu

Well, I didn't even go the the last shindig and I have the shindig blue already. Besides, pepping is no fun all alone. So heres the deal. I know this weekend is a holiday,but I have friday off of school. So, I plan to use friday to pep like crazy. I have my setup in front of my comp so figured we could have a virtual pep/armor party. we can use stickam or something else,but basically we all get together with our webcams and mics (if you have em, if not just text chat) and work on pep (or other armor steps). What do you guys think?

If no one posts here I guess no ones interested. I know its a holiday weekend,but surely somone is interested in this. If no one replies by tomorrow evening I just won't do it.

Whats this about a pep building thingamajiggy!!

Seriously, I do need to get some of my armors done(i've been kinda lazy lol).

i'll join heh.

-Pony

Lol, like a pep building party, but over the internet via video/web conference. But if no ones interested then I'll just go to Atlanta with the parents that day.

Thats one person, and thats enough for me to want to stay,but lets see it we can get some more people interested. This was ment to be a sort of motivator for those who need to get stuff pepped for D8con.

Sweet, another person. :p

I might end up going to Atlanta anyway,but I'll be leaving about 6:00 in the morning so I should be back about 3:00 in the afternoon Central time if I end up going and you guys can start without me. This is a trip the parents informed me off like an h our after I started this thread. So I didn't know about it when I plotted this,but we'll see what time zones are you in and what time do you think you'll be on?

I'm sure we'll have some more people once we get started show up.

EDIT: I'm not going! woot, this means more time to work on armor!

Hmmm, maybe. Figure out a time and post it and I'll figure out the time difference and see if I can. ;)

P.S. I think this is a great idea Kaya. Stick with it and I'm sure it'll catch on.

All right its 10:15 now give me about a half hour to eat and get dressed and then I'll start it. I'll be on most of the day. I'll prolly have to get off at 2 to take my bro to his gfs and my new bookshelf should be home about that time, but other than that I should be on all day. I think there's enough people for it to be entertaining if one of us gets busy for a bit. I'm in the central time zone, so you can do your math on that. I'm off to get ready cya guys soon.

Make that Saturday night I can't be here. I thought today was the 4th, for whatever reason.

I've got some stuff to do first, but I'll be on in a few hours.

Well I'll be leaving in a half hour,but I'll leave it open till I get back. be back soon.

EDIT: I'm back, just waiting on people to show up...since no one has been on all day.

EDIT 2: I'm going to get firworks be back soon..

Umm I have a problem...I don't have a webcam lol!!

Hope I can still do this heh.

I'm going to get firworks be back soon..

Get the kind that shoot like missles in the air!! I was thinking about building a SPANKr just to shoot some fireworks out of it. I didn't get to build it though. I didn't have enough money or time to start it.

-Pony

hey, i just got home if this is still going on. I sent you a friend request kaya. How am i supposed to do this? hahaha

Well I wasn't back soon left went to get firewroks, came home put together furniture then time for dinner and cleaning up so, I'm back I'll start if again now. So for whoevers one just head on over.

Well its 12:45ish here. I'm gonna hit the sack. I'll have it up again tomorrow for anyone who wants to join in. It was kind of uncoordinated today,but I did get to talk with Juliet for a bit...sort of I could hear him and he could see me,but that was it. Maybe next time it'll be a little more organized,but I'll be on tomorrow to work on stuff. I'm gonna get some sleep now, expect me on, hopefully 9 or 10ish my time (Central or GMT-5 or GMT-6, not sure which),but most likely 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I don't expect much activity it being a holiday weekend,but it would be nice for people to drop in when they can. So if you plan on working on pep try and make it to the comp.

Next time I try one of these I'll give people a bit more notice and not do it before a holiday.But we don't have to pepping to do these if you're on you can drop by and discuss your projects or just talk. We are a community after all.

Hey hey! It was great talking to you (kinda) for the little bit that I could Kaya. :D It may not have worked properly but that just made it funnier. :lol:]

I'll try and get on tomorrow if I can (hopefully a bit earlier) and work on my ODST helmet that's been sitting around begging for attention. ;)

Lol, this is like the double post topic. *shifty eyes*

Anyway I just dragged myself out of bed, i ts 8am I'm gonna eat and shower and all that good stuff then I'll have to connect my bookshelf to the walll so a realistic timeframe is 10 or 11 ish.

Right its on. I'm unpacking stuff...wow I thought I did that 2 years ago. But then I'll pep. I've got the cam unplugged for now. until somone comes. When somone comes I'll turn it on. So hop on and pep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back