Life Size Odst Drop Pod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the coolest things I've seen on this site. Though, I feel like you guys need a REAL master chief in there (not the Rubies :)). Like wearing a tracksuit to a wedding. You gotta get something to compliment a creation that beautiful...You gotta bring in one of these or these :)

master-chief.jpg
18859_102813296413093_100000532680878_73265_6391656_n.jpg

C-EnviroDiva said:
Personally I thought it would be awesome to put a toilet in for the seat and a wetbar...that away you never had to come out!!! :lol

Now to try and answer some questions:

Will there be more made for other locations? Thats up to Best Buy...if there is enough people requesting at other stores more than likely yes...if they don't, I have a feeling someone will want displays like this. We have plans for lots more and would love to build bigger and better versions of the Drop Pod and other large scale items!!

Is this the only drop pod that your company is making, or will there be more at other locations? One way or another we would love to build more!!

about how much did it cost to build it? Honestly I don't know if any of us actually know!! So many people got involved with doing a little here and a little there since this was a prototype, we used a lot of stuff we already had in stock(we have another biz separate from this one) and we haven't had a chance to sit down and actually figure that out yet...we got busy trying to promote and working and trying to get new pieces made for the display and trying to figure out the best way to produce more pods if they come to us in a few weeks and ask for more. I think we are all actually scared to figure it up to be honest, we may be living in the pod if this thing flops :lol

Who do we have to petition to bring into other locations..... locations that 405th members can help launch with? (Might I suggest Texas or PA?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
Who do we have to petition to bring into other locations..... locations that 405th members can help launch with? (Might I suggest Texas or PA?)

The first place to start is at your local Best Buy stores...People need to go in and talk to the managers and tell them they want Gamer Lounges with Props like the Halo drop pod seen at the Best Buy in Saint Peters, Missouri...call and walk in, even e-mail but the best responses are to people who actually walk in and physically make an appearance in the store!!! You can do a local store search and leave feedback by writing a review on your local store, this is a great place to say "I want a Gamer Lounge and Halo Props" lol.

Next go to the website for Best Buy store #32 and let them know what you think about the Gamer Lounge and that there is interest in bringing these to other stores (this store is keeping records of feedback for corporate to look over).

Members here are more than welcome (read that as desperately urged and I'm begging on my hands and knees) to leave feed back and comments on our guest book page which is publicly visible the website is Creative Environments. At the end of this project we will be compiling all comments we get and sending it to multiple corporate headquarters of various corporations to show them there is public interest. (we have a feedback page to but the comments there aren't public).

If you would like to start a petition right here on the 405th, that would be awesome!! We can get the contacts to send it to closer to the end of this project (end of March or middle of April) That would also bring some more recognition to the site and you guys and what you do!!

As for having a real live awesome Master Chief...we would love it!! ;)

All this work on the POD is beautiful. Now that I have seen the inside better it is looking better and better. I plan on opening a network gaming center. Is the pod only for Best Buy or can anyone use it for their business? When you get the final price please let us know. (must bug Best Buy, must bug Best Buy, must bug Best Buy, must bug Best Buy)

Anubis4451 said:
All this work on the POD is beautiful. Now that I have seen the inside better it is looking better and better. I plan on opening a network gaming center. Is the pod only for Best Buy or can anyone use it for their business? When you get the final price please let us know. (must bug Best Buy, must bug Best Buy, must bug Best Buy, must bug Best Buy)

The Pod is "property of" Creative Environments and on loan to the Gamer Lounge for their Grand Opening in Best Buy. We can design anything for anyone for personal or business from just a theme room up to these big "props" that can be purchased or rented. Everything we do can be customized to suit the needs of what its used for. We have already started designing the next, more advanced, more interactive Pod, this particular one is only a generic form prototype because of all the safety issues surrounding a "retail" store.

We love feedback and suggestions...some things just can't be done because of liability and safety but a lot of things we work around and try our best to find a way to utilize at least part of the ideal!!

Adam Grumbo commented on my topic.

faints* lol

I would love to have one in my local best buy lol

would it work with Canda stores also?

MikyVengeance said:
Adam Grumbo commented on my topic.

faints* lol

I would love to have one in my local best buy lol

would it work with Canada stores also?

First off I should really thank you, your thread is what helped me find this site, fall in love and stay!! Thank You (I should have done that sooner, sorry!!)!!!!

Sure, Canada is awesome, cold but beautiful!! The Gamer Lounge is the tie for us to Best Buy, we would be more than happy to work with any store but if the Gamer Lounge takes off we will definitely build props for them in any store that Best Buy puts the Lounges in at!!

Very cool indeed! Congrats to the design and construction team! They have a right to be proud with what they have constructed!

Augh! This is my best buy :)

I was up there the other day actually, walked on over there and checked it out. Pretty freakin' cool! We need more of these at more best buys.

Mike

That is freaking awesome. My buddy works at Best Buy, and i will have him bug his managers about this, but for now im off to send an email requesting a gamer lounge and drop pod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back