Like my new watch? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian 2112

Jr Member
Just came in the mail today. Fully mechanical self winding watch :D It's gonna be tough winding the watch every 24ish hours :/ But no batteries!

Capture-49.jpg

Video isn't mine but the idiot cant handle a watch :/

Last edited by a moderator:
JFully mechanical self winding watch :D It's gonna be tough winding the watch every 24ish hours

The point, I think, is to actually wear it, so it does indeed wind itself. If you don't wear it: There are little machines available you put the watch into. They will move it so it doesn't stop.

The point, I think, is to actually wear it, so it does indeed wind itself. If you don't wear it: There are little machines available you put the watch into. They will move it so it doesn't stop.
I know but i'm not gonna wear this everyday.. It's way too big for an everyday watch :p Only when i'm at a more luxurious occasion. I usually just wear my Skagen titanium. Eh sorry for the pic it's the only pic I have right now on my pc (and dont feel like finding the camera).
Capture-50.jpg

I know but i'm not gonna wear this everyday.. It's way too big for an everyday watch :p Only when i'm at a more luxurious occasion.

I know what you mean, I also have one of those self-winding atomic-blast-proof watches and don't wear it. Mostly because I'd rave to reset it after every weekend, because it stops after a day and a half. But from what I hear, that is bad for the watch.

I know what you mean, I also have one of those self-winding atomic-blast-proof watches and don't wear it. Mostly because I'd rave to reset it after every weekend, because it stops after a day and a half. But from what I hear, that is bad for the watch.

Yea most mechanical watches have a 36hr spring. You gotta wind it till the coil on the inside is nearly touching. But dont wind it too much or else the spring will break and it's VERY expensive to get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back