Props Link/Sean M6C Pistol: Work in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thanks. I've been wondering where I could get something like that. I wonder how strong it would be with 1/2'' of resin as a barrier?

Oh and Sean, sent you a PM.

I dunno if any of u guys had notcied this before.

but in the halo movie short when the M6D's (or G variants idk) are scanned u can see the side with misriah armories, 12,7 mm

So I guess thats my confirmation... ;-)

Here another useless trivia fact: Did you notice that the 'Model 6G' magnum from the Halo 3 Beta still said 'Model 6C' on it?

:unsure:

Did you know that it wasn't available in the "real" beta, only the glitched private games?

So, I figure it was just a placeholder skin until they finished tweaking everything and integrated the weapons full w/ multiplayer. And, liek, a C is 90%-ish of a G.

Sean Bradley said:
PistolText1.jpg
Is it just me, or does thast say 'Model 6D'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes... I used it plenty.

Not sure about the placeholder thing... it's definately NOT the M6C model...but it says M6C... guess we'll just have to wait and see!

-Sean

Silverzippo: Thats the Halo 2 M6C... it's just badly pixelated... I've since seen better pics of that gun and when the image is clear, it's absolutely Model 6 C... funny though you're right it does look like a 'D'

FinAeros: Ah... my bad... Well then you may be right... it's definately showing the wrong engraving on the lettering.

baileyboys: If theres any error, it's in my photos.. When pics are taken at the wrong angle the barrel looks curved, and the handle looks wide. I'm pretty sure that link had this cut from the H2 game model on a six-axis mill, so don't worry.. its as accurate as can be.

Funny though that the M6D in Halo 3 is proportionally different.. the barrel is longer in proportion to the handle..

darkesword2020: I'll be utilizing this gun to make the M6D... I'll be extening the barrel and adding the sight cover and long clip... kinda like the kit that Sigma made, but derived from this pistol. I'll probably finish them both up together..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back