Little Upday On My Armor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

typhis333

HI guys and a few gals :)

just wanted to say that I have started resin the real armor after testing on the well test armor first, also tryed a bit of the fiber glass on the test one to see how it works and stuff. :) Dont have any pics this time round, resin/fiber glass stage loo the same to me. After both those stages are done though I will have pics of the helm and chest armor yay!
Pics of what I have done on the chest armor soon!

Hey typhis, is this going to be your official WiP thread?

Because I noticed you have a couple threads going on, you should try and keep your info on your armor builds to one thread.

Other than that, I can't wait to see what you've got going on ^__^

yah I think this will be my update one, did not think about that. I am still new to the whole posting stuff online in a forum. But my parents took back the good camera that and it was low and battery power, so I have to go get that today so I can his pics

We're all here to help.

I still consider myself a newb but I have learned alot and share it with everyone. If the one major thing I've learned is "read read read read" all of the stickies.

As mentioned before, get some pics up soon and try to stick to one thread unless you've got multiple projects going.

Can't wait to see your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back