live action odst helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you save it in sketchup and give me the link, i'll change it to pep and rehost it for you, then give you the link for whatever you wanna do with it

kerotan 36 would it be possible to provide some screenshots of your work on the ODST armour, i am eagerly anticpating this =].

If he cannot post screenshots or PDO after 2 days already, I wouldnt keep hoping the files are real. Many of us update daily on our work, screenshots or actual PDO's are needed to convince us.

i hope so, ive been waiting ages for a Halo 3 ODST helmet, i'd given up hope that someone would make one because slyfo has been busy lately.

CrAzY CH13F said:
i hope so, ive been waiting ages for a Halo 3 ODST helmet, i'd given up hope that someone would make one because slyfo has been busy lately.
there is one already, its not bad either

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
If he cannot post screenshots or PDO after 2 days already, I wouldnt keep hoping the files are real. Many of us update daily on our work, screenshots or actual PDO's are needed to convince us.
the reason i havent been posting is because ........ i am in school

do i have to have an account to get to this database of files? or how do i even get to it because the link just sends me to the filefront homepage.

CrAzY CH13F said:
do i have to have an account to get to this database of files? or how do i even get to it because the link just sends me to the filefront homepage.
the database is in the sticky's. That link is just to the other odst helmet(not ironcobra, i edited for ya taco :p)

it doesn't really like much like a Halo 3 the sides and front look all wierd so i guess il have to wait for the real deal, sorry cobra just i thought it would have been the one :unsure:

Filefront is free and needs no account unless you upload, the file doesnt exist or it's a bad link, so it sends you to the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back