live action odst helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
no progress at all. wow, i find that hard to believe that these files even exsist. send them to someone who knows what they are doing or figure it out, a screen shot maybe, something!11 :mad:

Im yet to see anything modeled in sketch-up that is remotely impressive. I honestly dont know why people bother when there are far better and easier modeling applications available, with all of the learning resources you'll ever need free on the net, it seems to me a lot of people have the "I dont want to learn, I just want to be good" attitude.
@ kerotan, all this thread did, was make you look a tad foolish.

sorry every one my parents live in diferent houses and i stay at both and one has sketch up and the other one cant use sketch up on there computer i am at the one with out sketch up sorry

i take offense of that comment
You may take what you like from that comment. I take offence to your PM's that dont contain anything even remotely close to manners or common courtesy however, the comment was directed towards the modeling application, not your models which I think are quite good, and very useful for pepakura.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back