Props locostorm's cardboard creations

Status
Not open for further replies.

locostorm

Jr Member
So i have been making a lot of cardboard weapons lately but have failed to put them on here so here they are. the spiker and the O.D.S.T smg i made have no pics right now but ill post them asap
IMAG0007.jpg first the brute-shot i have been working on
20160210_072636.jpeg next the assault rifle that i finished. has light up ammo counter.

Let me know what you think and give me ideas for my next project.

Lookin good locostorm! The one thing I would suggest for improvement is to use a string tied to a pencil/pen to make your circles and curves perfectly round. For cardboard, this is looking pretty great! How do you plan to finish/seal it?

Lookin good locostorm! The one thing I would suggest for improvement is to use a string tied to a pencil/pen to make your circles and curves perfectly round. For cardboard, this is looking pretty great! How do you plan to finish/seal it?
I was thinking plastidip. And ya i should have made the circles like that but hind sight is 20-20. I know you use foam alot but do you have any advice for making curved edges?

If you mean like cutting the large radius curves, in foam I usually do a few light passes with a sharp blade until I finally cut through. For rounding edges after they have been cut, I use either sandpaper or a rotary tool (dremel)

If you mean like cutting the large radius curves, in foam I usually do a few light passes with a sharp blade until I finally cut through. For rounding edges after they have been cut, I use either sandpaper or a rotary tool (dremel)

Thanks! that should help alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back