lol...made this out of boredom/annoyance

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNSCCO

[attachment=679:Ipod_Ad_fake.jpg]
I love photoshop...sure it looks bad but I don't care!!BWAAHAHAHHA...CURSE COPYRIGHT LAWS

lol, you should send it in to Apple, you'll either get money for them t use thi as advertising, or sued for using copyrighted items in PS, lol

got to love Photoshop!

and yes... I WANT ONE!!!!! I'M A N00B!!!!!

lol

Thx, i'll post the other one that i made on friday....damn school computers. I just like messing with their stuff. not that i have a problem with macs...apples....yum oranges...ok i'm too tired to be posting.

i do want one, but thats no reason to be called a nub, I usually head toward microsoft products, but since the new main ipod has wifi and web browsing, I'd much rather have that as I'm not as big of a music junky as the people who buy the classics are. i was going to buy a zune2, but since I played with one and it has no web browsing, I decided, it's the same as the 80gig classic, but the ipod touch is a whole different class, whole multi touch interface>scroll wheel

NANO>....And by the way, i don't hate iPods. except maybe to mini one whatever it's called(SHUFFLE). I had a 1st gen mini though. Broke like five times. Now it's my personal flash drive cause the scroll wheel is broken and the warranty ran out long ago. I do like the touch but it's too expensive at the moment. The ads just annoy me sometimes. or did when they were still on the air. Now everyone has an ipod so they don't even have to pay for advertising really anymore.

[attachment=836:Da_ipod_nano.jpg]

Don't rag on me....i'm just a guy with too much time during the morning and a copy of photoshop cs3.

Ever heard those stories of people's macs blowing up or catching on fire? Apple has made a new product for that, too! It's called the istinguisher:

istinguisher.jpg

I feel safer with my HP laptop, cheaper, faster, runs cool, does what I want it to without any problems.

the iphoneis a 300 dollar BRICK.it costs infinity dollars. first of all, the ipod nanos have almost the same amount of space on them, you get your bills in BOXES, and you can buy an ipod and a phone and save money...

I'd rather have a ipod touch, already hacked to use all iphone applications, so in the end, it's the iphone without the phone part, cost less, and makes me happy so I dont have to quit verizon which i am happy with unlike at&t who canceled my friend's service because they wiretapped him and caught him saying "at&t has bad coverage where I live" got a letter in the mail, canceled!

AoBfrost said:
I'd rather have a ipod touch, already hacked to use all iphone applications, so in the end, it's the iphone without the phone part, cost less, and makes me happy so I dont have to quit verizon which i am happy with unlike at&t who canceled my friend's service because they wiretapped him and caught him saying "at&t has bad coverage where I live" got a letter in the mail, canceled!

I seriously doubt that considering wiretapping without your consent is all kinds of illegal.

I wouldnt mind an Iphone they seem kinda cool, but I refuse to use a phone on At&t/Cingulars network. My personal experiences with them have led me to belive that there customer support center is handled by a bunch of monkeys.

Funny thing, there was a site on the net that was showing people how to "sling" your telephone service on the Iphone to a different carrier using the Wifi abilitys as modem and doing a VOP kind thing. I dont know the technical details but apparently with this service you could get a unlimited data plan with like verizon, install the software on your Iphone, and then have the Iphone connect to Verizons network through the data plan.

it worked pretty well from what I heard too, but Apple patched it so it doesnt work anymore....and then AT&T sued the hell out of the guys who wrote the program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill admit it i h8 apple. There mp3 players are ok but when you have to buy 1 doller songs from i tunes and all the apple crap its just annoyance. And the iphone is just waaay over priced/rated. I just gennerally hate sonna and all i products. Stop putting i's b4 names ppl.< This is my opinion>

iPod is just a marketing tool used by Apple to persuade the buyer into buying their products.

I've seen a 4 GB ipod Nano for the same price as a 40 GB Zune.

only reason I have an i-pod is because it was the first thing that caught my attention for storing music (the old one, back before the zune). I hate apple with a passion, but I also hate microsoft for their "strategic marketing"... mainly buying out halo 1 before it could be released on PC, and saving it for the xbox, making all halo games available for council way before pc, and making you buy vista to play halo 2 on PC, and pulling mechwarrior from the PC to make it an xbox exclusive... Bleh, are there any companies that don't suck?

zeronifty said:
I seriously doubt that considering wiretapping without your consent is all kinds of illegal.

I wouldnt mind an Iphone they seem kinda cool, but I refuse to use a phone on At&t/Cingulars network. My personal experiences with them have led me to belive that there customer support center is handled by a bunch of monkeys.

Funny thing, there was a site on the net that was showing people how to "sling" your telephone service on the Iphone to a different carrier using the Wifi abilitys as modem and doing a VOP kind thing. I dont know the technical details but apparently with this service you could get a unlimited data plan with like verizon, install the software on your Iphone, and then have the Iphone connect to Verizons network through the data plan.

it worked pretty well from what I heard too, but Apple patched it so it doesnt work anymore....and then AT&T sued the hell out of the guys who wrote the program.
Iphone doesnt use cdma.......

So it wouldnt work with verizon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back