Lone Wolf - My Noble 6 Build And Other Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I hate to be a pain, but would it be possible for you to post the pepakura files you used for this build? If not, it's fine, but it would be awesome if you did.

Forum > Armor, Uniform and Prop Making > Creation Discussion > Pepakura and Cardboard Armor.there should be a sticky called "the official halo reach file thread" or something like that - you'll find everything on the first page

CJ

Nice CJ. Your armor looks like it just rolled out of Section 3's top secret-underground R&D labs.

Now get out on the battlefield and decorate it with some Covie blood, soldier!

not to be mean but i would recommend useing a high-grit sandpaper and wet sand it(helmet). :)

I would second that opinion G-Armour.
This is actually constructive criticism there was no meanness implied (unless you meant mean in that CJ has additonal elbow grease he's gonna have to put into his suit. Then yeah, sending a man back to work is mean.
HOW DARE YOU! :)

nice armor! I personally don't like the mark b helmet but even so this is a very hi quality helm in my opinion

nice armor! I personally don't like the mark b helmet but even so this is a very hi quality helm in my opinion
umm..thanks
but you do realise that this thread has basically been DEAD since the last post
which was over 6 months ago, regarding a similar issue.
please let this thread die in peace

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back