Looking for a trade... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 114 sk8

Well, i just completely butchered an HD Reach AR and you know what? It's my 3rd time doing so. Im willing to make anything (Or multiple things) and trade it for an AR, especially an HD AR. Help me? :confused

not likely in the noob forum, when you get to the classifieds at 100 posts than perhaps someone will be willing to help you. But until then practice makes perfect

svae up some bucks and buy a cast from Adam? i think he charges somewhere around 100 to 200 dollars for it.

You to post in the classifieds in order to sell things. Not to be mean but its not allowed. Once you reach Infantryman status (100 posts) you can sell things in the classifieds.

BlueFox: Do i just PM Adam and ask him about buying a cast? Or what do I need to do?

And Josiah, I'm sorry, next time i will keep that in mind.

I'm not sure if Adam has a cast for a Reach AR, I know he's got one for the Halo 3 AR. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Either way man, any AR at this point would be fine for me... I just looked at Adam's profile and he lives not even 60 miles form me so maybe that could be some kind of convincing factor...

dude, Adam is like superman: favor shmamers, Ithica lives nearby him too but that doesn't mean he got stuff for mowin the dudes lawn. You need to PM or email him, though his PM box is usually full from noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back