Status
Not open for further replies.

DavethXL

so the title pretty much says it, i'm looking for a doom slayer (any version really, but i'm looking for them all) I know there's previous discussions but the links are either dead or never got an actual response, so i'm making this now. also making it from foam, paper files are fine too, as I can just edit them.

also also slightly off topic, I though it was illegal to profit off someone that's not yours, so is it technically legal to sell a pep file of a suit, (that I understand some people make from scratch) but it's still not your product? i've also been confused on that, i'm not trying to like...diss anyone, just wonderin.

so the title pretty much says it, i'm looking for a doom slayer (any version really, but i'm looking for them all) I know there's previous discussions but the links are either dead or never got an actual response, so i'm making this now. also making it from foam, paper files are fine too, as I can just edit them.

also also slightly off topic, I though it was illegal to profit off someone that's not yours, so is it technically legal to sell a pep file of a suit, (that I understand some people make from scratch) but it's still not your product? i've also been confused on that, i'm not trying to like...diss anyone, just wonderin.
Do you have pepakura? If so here is a link to where I found the 2016 doom slayer game rip (Doom Guy from Doom 2016 Free 3D Model). I have pepakura, but I am not that good at unwrapping models on there.

I think i saw that thread, and it wasnt nearly as helpful. sometimes, though frowned upon asking the same question twice yields better results.

I think i saw that thread, and it wasnt nearly as helpful. sometimes, though frowned upon asking the same question twice yields better results.
well like I said, those threads all have dead(mostly) links, or never got a proper answer, so am trying again.

Do you have pepakura? If so here is a link to where I found the 2016 doom slayer game rip (Doom Guy from Doom 2016 Free 3D Model). I have pepakura, but I am not that good at unwrapping models on there.
thanks a bunch, that dose help a bit, i'm not too good at unwrapping either, tis why I asked, I mean if I have to, I can completely redo everything in blender to make unfolding easier (i'm pretty nifty with 3D modeling, so it won't be that hard, just a looooooooooooooooooooong time and a looooot of work)

thanks a bunch, that dose help a bit, i'm not too good at unwrapping either, tis why I asked, I mean if I have to, I can completely redo everything in blender to make unfolding easier (i'm pretty nifty with 3D modeling, so it won't be that hard, just a looooooooooooooooooooong time and a looooot of work)
I feel that in the soul. wish I could have been more help, but glad it will help in some way.

There is a pretty good model on thingiverse, but high poly counts usually make pepakura very slow or cause it to crash (even 24k is painfully slow). They are excellent as a reference though as you can basically model around them in blender and get a model that can be unfolded without too many issues but is still close to the original models. Game rips are decent too, but I find them more annoying as a good amount of detail is just on the normal map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back