Looking for Halo Wars 3D print files that don't have manifold problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this link out. It should have everything you need as far as Halo Wars 3D print files is concerned.

Check this link out. It should have everything you need as far as Halo Wars 3D print files is concerned.

I, too, would recommend that link. ;)

New guy here, especially to 3D printing. But what is a manifold problem?
Your mesh has a hole somewhere and isn't watertight or there is a face that intersects another depending on how your slicer alerts are set up. Basically it's a warning that something is funny with geometry and might not print properly.

If you don't have access to the design and just have the .stl then your best bet is a repair tool. Azure or Trinckle are my go to quick fixes. Trinckle is handy when troubleshooting models because it shows where in the geometry your errors are. 10/10 free service.

Your mesh has a hole somewhere and isn't watertight or there is a face that intersects another depending on how your slicer alerts are set up. Basically it's a warning that something is funny with geometry and might not print properly.

If you don't have access to the design and just have the .stl then your best bet is a repair tool. Azure or Trinckle are my go to quick fixes. Trinckle is handy when troubleshooting models because it shows where in the geometry your errors are. 10/10 free service.
Ahhh gotcha. So STL files aren’t generally workable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back