Looking for Mass Effect weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

i just playing ME3 and im liking it. i've looked around and i cant seem to find any weapons for pepakura can any one help me??

i realy dont know just something from the game to build. i just started play and still a big noob at it but i am liking the game. lol its like GTA 4

dont think there are many peps not made from ripped models, most of the props of them ive seen have been scratch made with photos, im currently working on one using a single photo as my reference :p

I also haven't seen any pep models. My pistol was scratch built and the SMG was CNC'ed:
6922669309_5295e2924c_z.jpg

I've still got the molds if you'd like a kit. Just shoot me a PM.

I was hoping to find a 3d model to use as a reference. Most of the scratch builds I've seen have always been a little flat for my taste. I guess I'll have to keep playing M3 until I unlock it. I'm currently trying to to finish my m8 avenger, but time is not on my side.

Damn mate, dat tempest dat tempest. It looks excellent, if car rego wasn't so soon I'd certainly be interested.

ok i did find one. its the SMG i fond it one a Liara prep. now i did not make it i just moded it and IDK if i sized it right do what u need to do to make it the right size. once u do plz post the file.
Untitled-7.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/5J39jFhG/ME2_SMG.html

can someone fill me in? I just finshed ME3 and did every one have to die but one on the ship. it also looked like I just set off all the halos at the end lol

dude i have Autism. i cant help myself for the way i type. its the way i see my words come out.
Uh..I never said anything about the way you type. I just said that you should merge the two posts into one.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright so i wanted to see if u scaled it right and i didnt but this is what i think is the right size for the SMG.
IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228-1.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back