Looking For Some Criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
After your critical review of my clone trooper, I would be inclined to say FRICKIN' no COMMENT, but since it's OK and all my work sucks and yours probably rules I say your spartan helm looks great (y)

toddler911 said:
After your critical review of my clone trooper, I would be inclined to say FRICKIN' no COMMENT, but since it's OK and all my work sucks and yours probably rules I say your spartan helm looks great (y)

toddler911 said:
You asked for criticism and you'll get it for badmouthin my clone,
The helmet LOOKS GREAT, but whose to say it wont get run over, or stepped on or better yet blown to shreds!
I'm just kiddin', you werent like the other dude who was like UGGGHHHHH that thing looks horrible, is it a recast.
Your helm looks great and i hope to make one just like it, but ODST. ROCK ON!

Thanks for the comment and don't be so hard on yourself. I've been doing this a while and you have my Kudos for getting into costuming at your age. It takes a TON of practice to learn how to work with these materials. And you are absolutely right about getting stepped on or run over. I worry about dropping the face off of my clone helmet every time I wear it. Scares me half to death. But at the same time I can't help but love wearing the costumes. Good luck on the ODST. You're in the right place so I'm positive it'll turn out great.

P.S. Updates soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be an awesome helmet. :eek: Keep up the good work. I cant wait to see it finished :cool:

droodles great job dude. clean cut and great attention to details. i saw your post on the clone, please send me pics id like to personally take a look and see if i can help.

toddler911 said:
You asked for criticism and you'll get it for badmouthin my clone,
The helmet LOOKS GREAT, but whose to say it wont get run over, or stepped on or better yet blown to shreds!
I'm just kiddin', you werent like the other dude who was like UGGGHHHHH that thing looks horrible, is it a recast.
Your helm looks great and i hope to make one just like it, but ODST. ROCK ON!

dude, i thought i took care of this via PM, please edit that response as it is completely uncalled for and serves no purpose to this topic. That type of post is known as "baiting"

vadersfist said:
droodles great job dude. clean cut and great attention to details. i saw your post on the clone, please send me pics id like to personally take a look and see if i can help.
dude, i thought i took care of this via PM, please edit that response as it is completely uncalled for and serves no purpose to this topic. That type of post is known as "baiting"

SORRRRY, I didn't get the explanatory PM until after this post. I'm sorry for over-reacting, I just thought you were bashing a 13 year olds armor.

@ Toddler911 - Perhaps now just drop the incident that went on before now? It would appear that you believe people are apparently bashing you because of your age. Honestly, this isn't the case. Whether your 7 or 70, people are just interested in helping you out with your armour. You can learn alot here from more experienced people!

@ Droodles - Thats one awesome looking helmet, and I'd love to see the Pred Bio mask when you start it, gonna post it here aswell?

Davii said:
@ Droodles - Thats one awesome looking helmet, and I'd love to see the Pred Bio mask when you start it, gonna post it here aswell?

Sure I'll post it here. I'm just waiting for some concept photos from the guy I'm making it for. I imagine it will be a while before I get started on it. I plan on finishing this helmet first. Sorry I haven't put up any more photos of the lastest progress. I was pretty busy preparing my halloween costume instead of working on this.

New update Nov. 6th
I've been really busy lately, like four hours sleep per night busy, so I don't know where I even managed to work any of this in.

n639865721_4746330_608.jpg

n639865721_4746331_889.jpg

n639865721_4746329_342.jpg

n639865721_4746332_1168.jpg

Next step is the details on the bottom of the beak.

Well I did want to finish this before I let it out but I've run into roadblock. I'm unsure of what to do with the small black rectangular section below the "ear" section. I've been staring at my "A Starry Night" poster but I still don't know how it should look. Input would be greatly appreciated. In the poster is seems to be just a rectangle with an indented line across it but I'm not sure.

n639865721_5017284_7329.jpg

n639865721_5017283_7099.jpg

I know. Still loads of work. I'm really just doing whatever areas I feel like at the time.

Since I have been so lazy this winter for costuming and all. I figured I might as well do something today. So I copied the one bottom "square" onto the other side. Hopefully I'll have this done by end of May and ready for molding.
n639865721_6401407_5373170.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back